Swan Valley Boutique Winery Tour: Gourmet Food, Lunch & Wine14 Reviews
Premium small group winery tour (max 10 guests) ft. an exclusive behind-the-scenes tour to learn about wine making, wine tasting at the region's best wineries and gourmet dining experiences including artisan cheeses & a range of main course lunch options.
- Take an exclusive behind-the-scenes winery tour to learn about wine making
- Taste premium wines at 5 Swan Valley wineries
- Enjoy artisan local cheeseboard morning tea
- Indulge yourself with gourmet main course lunch (gluten and vegetarian options available) + complimentary glass of wine
- Enjoy some decadent chocolate and gourmet food
- Experience Swan Valley with a professional accredited tour guide with historical commentary and wine education
DescriptionThis is an all-inclusive tour, meaning that there are no other expenses on the day. Just a short drive from Perth's CBD and with historical commentary from your expert Tour Guide, your day begins with a very special visit to the Swan Valley's oldest winery for an exclusive behind-the-scenes winery tour to learn about the art of wine-making and discover the journey of wine from the vine to the bottle. You are then treated to an extensive private wine tasting session at the cellar door which is accompanied by a delicious artisan cheeseboard produced in the Swan Valley for morning tea. The second venue for the day is one of the most respected and historic wineries in the region where you can indulge yourself in a gourmet main course lunch prepared by an award-winning chef. Instead of a shared platter, you will have a choice of a variety of main course options with something to satisfy every taste (vegetarian and gluten free options available). Your lunch will also be accompanied by a glass of wine of your choice from a private cellar door tasting of the estates exclusive small batch wines only available at the cellar door. Following your delicious lunch, enjoy the afternoon with additional private wine tasting sessions at some of the regions most respected small producing wineries, (which have been run by the same family over multiple generations, preserving and developing their own respective wine making styles and traditions). Each winery has been carefully selected to showcase the best styles of wines the region has to offer and is known for. Your perfect day in the Swan Valley is capped off with a final stop at one of 'Australia’s Top 100 Gourmet Experiences' to enjoy some decadent chocolate and gourmet food sampling and a chance to purchase some treats to take home.
IncludesHotel pick-up & drop off from Perth CBD locations Transport Professional and experienced driver guide Live commentary in English Private behind-the-scenes winery tour in a small group (maximum of 10 people) Premium wine tasting at 5 Swan Valley wineries Morning tea of locally produced cheese board Choice of gourmet main course lunch Complimentary glass of wine with lunch Additional wine, food and/or souvenirs purchased on the day
- Pick-up and drop off is available from Perth Train Station, Perth CBD Hotels, Crown Casino and Guildford Train Station. Please provide accommodation details or preference when booking and the local partner will advise your pick-up details with confirmation. Time table for pickups: 9:30 AM - Perth Train Station (490 Wellington St, Perth) 9:40 AM - Perth CBD Hotels (confirm hotel during confirmation) 9:50 AM - Crown Casino (Outside Lobby Lounge) 10:10 AM - Guildford Train Station (James St exit at the bottom of the foot bridge) There are vegetarian & gluten free lunch options available, please advise any dietary requirements.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability