My Guide Website?
Rottnest Island: Tandem Skydive34 Reviews
See beautiful Rottnest Island from above on a tandem skydiving experience, jumping from 10,000, 14,000, or 15,000 feet for 30 to 66 seconds of exhilarating freefall.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Perth:If youʻre booking your trip to Perth last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Experience an amazing tandem skydive with 30 to 66-second free fall over Rottnest Island
- Freefall from your altitude of choice: 10,000ft, 14,000ft, or 15,000ft
DescriptionTandem skydive over beautiful Rottnest Island from the altitude of your choice, 10,000, 14,000, or 15,000 feet, to enjoy 30 to 66-seconds of freefall while you see the island from a different perspective. Make your own way to Rottnest Island from Perth or Fremantle for your tandem skydive. Your experience begins with a warm welcome at the Rottnest Island Terminal Building at Rottnest Airfield, a 15-minute walk from the jetty. After completing your paperwork, get harnessed up and receive a safety briefing, then head out to the plane to begin your exhilarating adventure. Take in the incredible scenery from the plane as it climbs your chosen altitude then together with your instructor, you will free fall at 200km/hr for up to 66 seconds! Your instructor will deploy your parachute at 5,000 feet and you then enjoy a spectacular 5-minute parachute ride, before landing on the beach alongside family and friends. You can purchase a professionally edited high-definition video and photos package on the day.
Includes10,000 ft, 14,000 ft, or 15,000 ft Tandem Skydive
- Operating hours vary season to season, your skydive time slot will be confirmed post-booking
- Your eligibility to skydive will be assessed on the day by the chief safety instructor; this is subject to your weight, height, health, and relevant medical conditions
- Passengers weighing more than 95 kilograms will be taken on a case-by-case basis
- Please contact the local partner with your exact weight (with clothes and shoes) and height so that we can assess you before the skydive date if you are over 95 kg
- Children aged 16-17 years must be accompanied by an adult or legal guardian on the day of the skydive
- All bookings are weather dependent
- You must wear closed sports shoes for the jump
- Shoes are available to borrow if needed, but please bring your own socks