My Guide Website?
Rottnest Island: Seafood Banquet Cruise6 Reviews
Indulge in a deluxe sea-to-plate lunch cruise on a dreamy day trip off Rottnest Island. Catch your own lobster, watch it cooked by a chef onboard, then enjoy a 5-course seafood feast with drinks included.
- Indulge in canapes and sparkling wine on arrival
- Cruise to the fishing grounds to help haul up pots of Western Rock Lobster
- Anchor in a tranquil bay to enjoy a 5-course seafood banquet
- Swim, snorkel, or fish from the boat while your meal is prepared by professional chefs
- Enjoy unlimited Western Australian wines, local beers, and soft drinks
DescriptionCruise out to the fishing grounds, some of the best in Western Australia. Help the crew haul in the lobster pots and learn about your catch. Bask in the sunshine, anchor in a tranquil bay. Swim, snorkel, or fish off the boat as your 5-course seafood banquet is prepared. Enjoy fresh seafood platters comprising local crab, prawn, octopus, salmon, and freshly shucked oysters. Then enjoy delicious Western Australian Barramundi with a garden salad. Eat your lobster catch, prepared live in front of you either barbequed, steamed or sashimi served with a warm side dish. Finish off with something sweet for dessert and fresh local fruits. This decadent menu is paired with unlimited still and sparkling wines from the award-winning Margaret River winery, Howard Park, along with a selection of local beers and soft drinks.
Includes3.5-hour cruise Professional crew Canapes and a glass of sparkling wine, beer, or a soft drink on arrival Fresh seafood barbecue and open kitchen Unlimited local wines, beer, and soft drinks Pickup or drop-off at your accommodation Transportation to Rottnest Island Entrance fee to Rottnest Island
- Please note that swimming is at your own risk
- To fish off the boat with rods and bait provided you must contact the local partner 24 hours before your tour date
- It is recommended to dress appropriately for the weather
- This tour is not suitable for children under the age of 5
- Non-seafood eaters, vegans, and people with gluten intolerances can be catered for with advance notice. You are also welcome to bring your own food items on board
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now