My Guide Website?
Rottnest Island Grand Bus & Train Tour51 Reviews
Discover the happiest animals on earth and other wildlife on a bus tour of Rottnest Island. Be amazed by the breathtaking scenery and attractions, such as Henrietta Rocks and Cape Vlamingh.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Perth:If youʻre booking your trip to Perth last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Visit beautiful Rottnest Island, separated from the mainland 7,000 years ago
- Encounter quokkas and enjoy the happiest animals on earth
- Go to Henrietta Rocks, where a shipwreck is still visible in the turquoise water
- Explore the military history at Oliver Hill
- Get spectacular views from the Cape Vlamingh Viewing Platform
DescriptionGet a comprehensive overview of the nature reserve of Rottnest Island on an amazing bus tour to all the natural attractions and habitats. Travel in air conditioned comfort and get closer to the flora and fauna, including the lovable quokka. See stunning beaches, beautiful woodlands and incredible salt lakes. Climb aboard for an historic train ride. Visit all the must-see locations, including the Wadjemup Lighthouse, Henrietta Rocks, Oliver Hill Gun Fortification and Tunnels. Go to the majestic look-out point at Cathedral Rocks and Cape Vlamingh and marvel at the panoramic views. Explore the maritime and military history of the island, up to future developments and programs. Avail of a few hours to explore the island settlement further, or just relax and enjoy a drink at the Rottnest Quokka Arms Pub.
IncludesCircumnavigation of the Island by by bus One way train ride to Oliver Hill - continuation by bus Light picnic style lunch - wrap and cookie Entry fees to the Oliver Hill Batteries and Tunnel Fortifications
- This tour it is recommended for people with a reasonable level of fitness