Rottnest Island Ferry & Bike Trip from Perth or Fremantle210 Reviews
Enjoy a full-day at Rottnest Island with round-trip ferry transfers from Perth or Fremantle and bike hire. Unleash your adventurous spirit as you cycle around the island enjoying the views and peaceful beaches, and maybe even go for a swim!
- Visit Rottnest Island at your leisure with roundtrip ferry transfers from Perth or Fremantle
- Experience Rottnest Island with the freedom of cycling
- Enjoy a relaxing day exploring the peaceful beaches and clear waters of the island
DescriptionExperience Rottnest Island at your leisure on a day trip with roundtrip fast ferry transfers and bike hire from Perth or Fremantle all included. When booking, select your ferry departure location, either Perth or Fremantle. Depart from Perth at 8:30 am and enjoy a scenic 1-hour ferry ride with live commentary along the Swan River to Fremantle before heading to the island. Alternatively, join the ferry at Fremantle for just the 25-minute ride to Rottnest Island. When you arrive at Rottnest Island, explore independently as you cycle from the jetty. You’ll see the breathtaking views going past secluded bays and beaches. Feel the breeze in your hair as you cycle around the 11km long by 4km wide island. Visit the bays on the south to avoid the easterly winds and make your way to the Basin, Parakeet Bay and Little Armstrong Bay on the south west in the afternoon. It takes approximately 3.5 hours to ride around the island and there is no drinking water or food available outside the Thomson Bay and Geordie Bay settlement areas so pack up your supplies – water, lunch, sun cream, swimsuit, towel and camera, and off you go on a journey to paradise! Return ferry from Rottnest departs at 4:25 pm and stops at B Shed Fremantle and continues to Barrack Street Perth.
IncludesPickup from select Perth hotels (if option selected) Roundtrip ferry transfers to Rottnest Island from Perth or Fremantle Swan River cruise with commentary (from Perth only) Bike rental and helmet Island admission fees Hotel drop-off Meals and drinks
- Ticket includes Rottnest Island Admission Fee of $19.50 for adults and $7.00 for children
- Ferry tickets valid for same-day return from a selected departure point
- Complimentary hotel pickup is available from select Perth city hotels. Hotel pickups from Fremantle hotels are currently unavailable. Hotel pickups are subject to availability, and must be pre-booked via phone
- Bikes with baby seats can be requested, subject to availability
- Hire a snorkel set for an additional $20, payable on the day
- Children's bikes are suitable for children between the ages 4 -7, children aged 7 or older can usually use adult-sized bikes comfortably
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability