My Guide Website?
Rottnest Island Day Trip by Ferry & Adventure Boat Tour106 Reviews
Take on Rottnest Island on this full-day adventure from Perth or Fremantle, including ferry transfers and a wildlife boat ride around the island.
- Combine adventure and exploration on a Rottnest Island day trip from Perth or Fremantle
- Enjoy same-day roundtrip ferry transfers plus a 90-minute adventure boat tour
- See humpback whales, seals, dolphins, and giant ospreys throughout the year
DescriptionEnjoy a full-day adventure to Rottnest Island from Perth or Fremantle with ferry transfers, a 1.5-hour adventure boat tour, and free time to explore. When booking, select your ferry departure location, either Perth or Fremantle. From Perth, you’ll enjoy a scenic 1-hour cruise with live commentary along the Swan River to Fremantle before heading to the island. Alternatively, join the ferry at Fremantle for just the 25-minute ride to Rottnest Island. Then embark on a 1.5-hour wildlife thrill ride aboard a purpose-built, high-powered vessel for the adventure of a lifetime. This is the ultimate natural Rottnest adventure, with adaptive real-time commentary. Your guides are motivated and passionate about the island and feel privileged to be able to showcase this side of Rottnest. Circumnavigate Rottnest Island, weather permitting. Experience an unforgettable, entertaining, and informative tour. The waters off Rottnest Island are teeming with wildlife, including majestic humpback whales who visit the area from September-November. Watch the delightful antics of the New Zealand fur seal colony out at Cathedral Rocks. After your tour, have free time on the island to explore independently. You could perhaps rent a bike (at your own cost) or go swimming off one of the white-sand beaches before catching the return ferry back to Perth or Fremantle.
IncludesEnglish-speaking guide Rottnest Island admission fee Pickup available from select Perth hotels by arrangement (book at least 24 hours in advance and confirm with the local tour operator) Return ferry transfers to Rottnest Island Swan River Cruise with commentary (from Perth only) Guided introduction walking tour 90-minute Rottnest adventure boat tour
- Ticket includes Rottnest Island Admission Fee of $19.50 for adults and $7.00 for children
- Ferry tickets valid for same-day return from selected departure point
- Complimentary hotel pickup is available from select Perth city hotels. Hotel pickups from Fremantle hotels are currently unavailable. Hotel pickups are subject to availability, and must be pre-booked via phone
- Please note that pickup must be booked at least 24 hours prior to your tour and be confirmed directly with the local tour operator. Last-minute requests cannot always be accommodated, so please book your pickup in advance to avoid disappointment
- Adventure Boat is only available between late September and May and is weather dependent
- Adventure Boat tour is not suitable for pregnant women, passengers with a pre-existing back injury, wheelchair users, or children under 4 years of age