My Guide Website?
Rottnest Grand Island Package with Ferry, Tour & Light Lunch53 Reviews
Explore Rottnest Island, an A-class nature reserve with a four-hour all-inclusive tour, taking in all of Rottnest’s must-see locations in air-conditioned comfort.
- Enjoy round-trip ferry transfers from Fremantle or Perth to Rottnest Island
- Explore all of Rottnest’s must-see locations on a 4-hour tour
- Jump onboard for a unique historic coach ride on Rottnest Island
- Discover the amazing flora and wildlife, stunning beaches, woodlands and incredible salt lakes
- Learn about Rottnest’s cultural and historical heritage ranging from maritime and military history right up to future developments
DescriptionThe Rottnest grand island tour is the most comprehensive guided tour of the island allowing you to explore the stunning beauty of this A-class nature reserve. This tour includes a guided bus and train tour, taking in the amazing fauna and flora of the island, stunning beaches, woodlands, and incredible salt lakes. This 4-hour all-inclusive island tour with lunch takes in all of Rottnest’s must-see locations. Featuring the Wadjemup Lighthouse, Henrietta Rocks, Oliver Hill Gun Fortification and Tunnels and the majestic look-out point at the rugged Cathedral Rocks and Cape Vlamingh. All major habitats are covered on this amazing tour, including Rottnest’s cultural and historical heritage ranging from maritime and military history right up to future developments. When booking, you can select your departure location from either Perth or Fremantle. Depart from Perth at 8:30 AM and enjoy a Swan River scenic cruise past Fremantle and onwards to Rottnest Island. Alternatively, you can board the ferry in Fremantle and enjoy the 35-minute journey to Rottnest Island.
IncludesSame day return ferry transfers from Fremantle Hotel transfer from select Perth locations, if the option is selected Rottnest Island Government admission fee 4-hour grand island tour Oliver Hill Guns and Tunnel tour Light sandwich lunch Swan River scenic cruise with commentary, available from Perth only
- The train is currently under maintenance and until further notice will be replace by a coach service
- Please specify your preferred return time when booking; in the event that your preferred departure is unavailable, you will be put on the next available return ferry
- You will receive your boarding pass from the local operator via the email provided when booking, which you must present to the crew to board the vessel
- Passengers (excluding infants) are welcome to bring 1 carry-on item per person onboard; additional luggage items or sporting equipment, such as bikes, must be pre-booked and incur a small fee; these items are not allowed inside the main area of the vessel • Island admission fee of $19 per adult and $7 per child is included in the price of the ticket from Fremantle; a senior concession price is not available
- Pickup times are between 7:00 AM and 8:00 AM; the local tour operator will contact you directly with your specific pick up time
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now