My Guide Website?
Rottnest Grand Island Package with Ferry, Tour & Light Lunch182 Reviews
Explore Rottnest Island, an A-class nature reserve with a four-hour all-inclusive tour, taking in all of Rottnest’s must-see locations in air-conditioned comfort.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Perth:If youʻre booking your trip to Perth last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy round-trip ferry transfers from Fremantle or Perth to Rottnest Island
- Explore all of Rottnest’s must-see locations on a 4-hour tour
- Jump onboard for a unique historic coach ride on Rottnest Island
- Discover the amazing flora and wildlife, stunning beaches, woodlands and incredible salt lakes
- Learn about Rottnest’s cultural and historical heritage ranging from maritime and military history right up to future developments
DescriptionThe Rottnest grand island tour is the most comprehensive guided tour of the island allowing you to explore the stunning beauty of this A-class nature reserve. This tour includes a guided bus and tunnel tour, taking in the amazing fauna and flora of the island, stunning beaches, woodlands, and incredible salt lakes. This 4-hour all-inclusive island tour with lunch takes in all of Rottnest’s must-see locations. Featuring the Wadjemup Lighthouse, Henrietta Rocks, Oliver Hill Gun Fortification and Tunnels and the majestic look-out point at the rugged Cathedral Rocks and Cape Vlamingh. All major habitats are covered on this amazing tour, including Rottnest’s cultural and historical heritage ranging from maritime and military history right up to future developments. When booking, you can select your departure location from either Perth or Fremantle. Meet your tour guide at Rottnest Island Settlement Train Station 15 minutes prior to the tour start time. Depart from Perth at 8:30 AM and enjoy a scenic cruise past Fremantle and onwards to Rottnest Island. Alternatively, you can board the ferry in Fremantle and enjoy the 30-minute journey to Rottnest Island.
IncludesSame day return ferry transfers from Fremantle or Perth Rottnest Island Government admission fee 4-hour grand island tour Oliver Hill Guns and Tunnel tour Light sandwich lunch Guided Bus Tour
- You will receive your boarding pass(es) from the activity provider via the email provided when booking, which you must present to the crew to board the vessel Passengers (excluding infants) are welcome to bring 1 carry-on item per person onboard; additional luggage items or sporting equipment, such as bikes, must be pre-booked and incur a small fee; these items are not allowed inside the main area of the vessel You may be able to change your service to an alternate departure (subject to availability) with a 60-minute notice In case of mechanical issues with the train, this portion of the tour may be replaced with a bus service Tour itinerary is subject to changes without prior notice