My Guide Website?
Rottnest Fortress Adventure Segway Package3 Reviews
Take the path less travelled on your 1.5-hour guided Segway tour through Rottnest Island. Bring an adventurous spirit and your thirst for exploring.
- Enjoy the convenience of a same day return ferry from Fremantle or Perth
- Witness stunning natural landscapes
- Have fun whilst riding your Segway
DescriptionEnjoy a unique journey through Rottnest Fortress on this 1.5-hour Segway tour. Go off road and explore Rottnest Island’s most spectacular bays, beaches and attractions on a Segway built for adventure. Delve into the fascinating military history of Rottnest Island and visit the Bickley Battery gun emplacements and Jubilee lookout. View the natural habitat of the island as well as the pristine beaches and secluded bays, where there is plenty of stunning photo locations to stop at. The tour concludes back at Kingstown Barracks where you will have free time to do as you please.
IncludesSame day return ferry Government Admission Fee 1.5-hour Segway tour
- After booking, you will receive instructions on how to confirm your booking with the local partner and receive your boarding passes
- Passengers (excluding infants) are welcome to bring 1 carry-on item on board per person