My Guide Website?
Rottnest Fortress Adventure Segway Package6 Reviews
Take the path less travelled on your 1.5-hour guided Segway tour through Rottnest Island. Bring an adventurous spirit and your thirst for exploring.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Perth:If youʻre booking your trip to Perth last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Perth: The Pinnacles Desert Sunset and Star-Gazing Tour
- Perth to Exmouth 6-Day Coral Coaster One-Way Journey
- Perth: Full Day Swan Valley Cruise & Wine Tasting With Lunch
- Swan Valley: Full-Day Wine Tour with Lunch
- From Perth: Rottnest Island Full-Day Bike and Ferry Trip
- Enjoy the convenience of a same day return ferry from Fremantle or Perth
- Witness stunning natural landscapes
- Have fun whilst riding your Segway
DescriptionThe experience includes your ferry transfer from either Perth or Fremantle, depending on the option chosen. Arrive at Rottnest Island and immediately feel immersed in the relaxed, holiday vibe of this idyllic location. Please make your way to the Segway office, located in The Settlement. Meet your friendly guide and get kitted out with the necessary gear for your Segway tour, then enjoy a unique journey through Rottnest Fortress on this 1.5-hour Segway tour. Go off road and explore Rottnest Island’s most spectacular bays, beaches and attractions on a Segway built for adventure. Delve into the fascinating military history of Rottnest Island and visit the Bickley Battery gun emplacements and Jubilee lookout. View the natural habitat of the island as well as the pristine beaches and secluded bays, where there is plenty of stunning photo locations to stop at. The tour concludes back at Kingstown Barracks where you will have free time to do as you please.
IncludesSame day return ferry Government Admission Fee 1.5-hour Segway tour
- You will receive your boarding pass(es) from the activity provider via the email provided when booking, which you must present to the crew to board the vessel
- Limited paid parking available at the terminal. Public transportation or ride share is recommended
- Passengers (excluding infants) are welcome to bring 1 carry-on item on board per person
- Children under 12 years old are not allowed on the Segway Tour