My Guide Website?
Pinnacles, Koalas & Sandboarding Tour Day Trip from Perth41 Reviews
Go off-roading, sandboard, feed kangaroos, photograph koalas and seasonal wildflowers and enjoy a traditional fish and chips lunch as you explore the world-renowned Pinnacles Desert.
- Discover more than 200 species of animals at Caversham Wildlife Park
- Take a tour of a live lobster processing plant
- Stroll through the eerie Pinnacles Desert
- Experience the adventure and thrill of off-roading over the biggest white sand dunes of Western Australia
DescriptionFollowing pick-up from Perth, head to Caversham Wildlife Park in the Swan Valley to admire koalas and wombats and hand feed kangaroos. Travel along quiet back roads to the lobster fishing town of Cervantes. Here, enjoy a behind-the-scenes factory tour on the processing of Western Australia rock lobster followed by a fish and chips lunch. Next, head to the mystical Pinnacles Desert for an easy walk through the fascinating landscape. Drive over the vast sand dunes of Lancelin in a custom-built 4WD vehicle before trying some downhill sandboarding. After the tour, drive down the Indian Ocean Drive back to Perth, stopping to view seasonal wildflowers along the way.
IncludesFish and chips lunch Entry fees Round-trip transportation from Perth Lobster lunch, $25 per person Hotel pick-up, unless from selected Perth CBD, Northbridge and Scarborough hotels
- This tour is not suitable for pregnant women, people with back problems or infants
- While infants 0 to 3 are free when travelling with an adult, they must not occupy a seat and do not receive meals on the tour
- Infants are not permitted on the 4WD part of this tour and will need a parent to stay with the infant during this time
- The adventure part of the tour will always operate in a 4WD vehicle
- This tour may also operate within a coach depending on passenger numbers
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- Please bring a hat and your camera
- You may upgrade to a lobster lunch, but you must pre-book this for an extra $25 per person
- Sometimes, due to soft sand dunes, delays may occur
- While wildflower season is from September through early November, sightings cannot be guaranteed
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now