My Guide Website?
Perth: The Premium Anzac Bell Tour at the Bell Tower14 Reviews
The Anzac Bell tour is a small group, premium tour at the Bell Tower. Step behind the scenes into the ringing chamber to chime the ancient bells. Find out about the meaning of the 6,5000kg Anzac Bell and witness it ring at midday.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Perth:If youʻre booking your trip to Perth last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Perth: The Pinnacles Desert Sunset and Star-Gazing Tour
- Perth to Exmouth 6-Day Coral Coaster One-Way Journey
- Perth: Full Day Swan Valley Cruise & Wine Tasting With Lunch
- Swan Valley: Full-Day Wine Tour with Lunch
- From Perth: Rottnest Island Full-Day Bike and Ferry Trip
- Chime the ancient bells during an interactive chiming demonstration
- Learn about the Anzac legend and the meaning behind the bell
- See the 6,500 kilos Anzac Bell ring at midday
- Receive an Anzac Bell medallion and get it engraved for free
- Take in beautiful 360 degree views from the observation deck
DescriptionJoin for a premium tour of the Anzac Bell at the Bell Tower in Perth. Present your ticket at the entrance and collect your token for the tour before heading to level 1 with the local staff. Step behind the scenes into the ringing chamber to chime the ancient bells with your experienced tour guide. After chiming the ancient bells, you will then learn about the history of the Anzac Bell. Next, follow your guide to level 5 to access the exclusive viewing area reserved for Anzac Bell Tour customers. Witness the powerful 6,500 kilos Anzac Bell ring for 1 minute, which rings at exactly midday. Finish the tour on level 6, the beautiful observation deck with views over the Swan River and Perth City. Listen to the guide playing a tune from World War 1 on the coin-operated carillon before receiving your Anzac medallion and certificate. The medallion can be engraved for free at the Perth Mint afterward. Enjoy the views from the deck and if you are still curious, explore the Bell Tower further.
IncludesAll day entry tickets Bell chiming certificate and exclusive medallion Access to the 360-degree observation deck
- You can explore the Bell Tower using stairs or an elevator