My Guide Website?
Perth: Street Art Tour ft. Murals, Sculptures and Graffiti9 Reviews
Discover the vibrant artwork that colors Perth’s streets, laneways, and public spaces on this walking tour. Hear the stories behind the artists and uncover the secrets behind their techniques.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Perth:If youʻre booking your trip to Perth last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Perth: The Pinnacles Desert Sunset and Star-Gazing Tour
- Perth to Exmouth 6-Day Coral Coaster One-Way Journey
- Perth: Full Day Swan Valley Cruise & Wine Tasting With Lunch
- Swan Valley: Full-Day Wine Tour with Lunch
- From Perth: Rottnest Island Full-Day Bike and Ferry Trip
- Get lost in the vivid colors and vibrancy of larger-than-life street-art murals
- Explore streets, laneways and public spaces
- See amazing murals, sculptures and graffiti and hear the stories behind them
- Discuss the different techniques used for both legal and illegal street art
- Fun for all ages - great for people travelling with kids!
DescriptionEnjoy murals, graffiti, and sculptures as you stroll through the streets of Perth on this family-friendly walking tour. See stunning and fun pieces tucked away in hidden corners and alleys. Stroll to murals, underground art installations, and fascinating sculptures. Hear about the stories behind the art pieces and techniques used to create them See a range of different pieces by Aboriginal, local, and international artists. Admire how each artist has lent a unique touch of colour to the city. Find out why Perth has become known as a global artistic hub.
IncludesFriendly and knowledgable local guide Small group walking tour
- This tour takes place rain, hail, or shine
- This is a family friendly tour which is suitable for guests of all ages
- This tour is wheelchair and pram accessible
- The tour covers approc 3-kilometers at a leisurely pace