My Guide Website?
Perth: Street Art and Sculpture Group Walking Tour1 Reviews
Discover the vibrant artwork that colors Perth’s streets, laneways, and public spaces on this walking tour. Hear the stories behind the artists and uncover the secrets behind their techniques.
- Get lost in the vivid colors and vibrancy of larger-than-life street-art murals
- Become a part of the art scene as you discover underground installations
- Admire beautiful sculptures and hear the stories of the artists behind them
- Discuss the different techniques used for both legal and illegal street art
- Have the chance to discover difficult-to-find murals, statues, and graffiti
DescriptionEnjoy murals, graffiti, and sculptures as you stroll through the streets of Perth on this family-friendly walking tour. See stunning and fun pieces tucked away in hidden corners and alleys. Meet your guide in the ultra-modern Yagan Square by the Digital Tower and begin your street-art adventure. Stroll to murals, underground art installations, and facinating sculptures. See a range of different pieces by Aboriginal, local, and international artists. Admire how each artist has lent a unique touch of color to the city. Find out why Perth has become known as a global artistic hub.
IncludesGuide Walking tour Parasols on hot days
- This tour takes place rain, hail, or shine
- This is a family friendly tour which is suitable for guests of all ages
- This tour is wheelchair and pram accessible
- The tour covers 2.5-kilometers at a leisurely pace