My Guide Website?
Perth Speed Grazing Good Food Tour5 Reviews
Explore the awarded Food and Wine Trail of the Swan Valley on a small, personalized group tour. Choose from two tour options offering ‘sweet’ morning or ‘savory' afternoon departures.
- Discover the Swan Valley on a personalized, small group tour
- Enjoy seasonal treats made from the region's best produce
- Meet the people behind the labels and learn about Australia’s first Humane Food Region
DescriptionJoin a unique Speed Grazing tour to explore the awarded Food & Wine Trail of the Swan Valley. Visit 10 delicious locations and enjoy over 25 different tasting experiences! Good Food, Wine & Cider Morning Tour (Sweet option) Enjoy a compact morning tour with an extensive range of great tastes! From coffee, freshly roasted Australian nuts, nougat, to cheeses. Explore genuine Australian bush tucker jams, sauces, chutneys made with Australian native food plants at Maalinup Aboriginal Gallery. Try fresh local honey as well as ice cream, chocolate and award-winning wines and port. Good Food, Wine & Beer Afternoon Tour (Savory option) Enjoy a value-packed afternoon, including an extensive range of great tastes including coffee, lavender scones, jam, cream, wine and refreshing tea. Sample cheeses, fresh local honey, chocolate, local providore samples, and marinated olives. Taste humane food samples as well as award-winning beers, ginger beer (alcoholic and non-alcoholic), cider, honey mead and premium wines to try!. You also have the opportunity to savour wood-fired pizzas at your own expense.
IncludesTransportation Complimentary Perth CBD hotel transfers (from select locations) All tastings Bottled spring water Environmental shopping bags VIP rewards card (savings throughout the tour and future visits to Swan Valley, Perth & Fremantle) Souvenir online image service Swan Valley guide and map
- There is no beer tasting on the morning tour and no ice cream on the afternoon tour
- Alcohol tastings are optional for non-drinkers, however the price remains the same
- The Swan Valley is Australia’s first Humane Food Region. Cafés and restaurants throughout the region have fully committed to using products from animals that have enjoyed a life “worth living”; an initiative of the RSPCA and the City of Swan
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now