My Guide Website?
Perth: Snorkel with Sharks at AQWA6 Reviews
Snorkel amongst some of Western Australia's diverse fish species, such as stingrays and kingfish. See seven different species of sharks as well as loggerhead turtles up close.
- Encounter seven different species of Australian sharks
- Be amazed as you swim along with the world's largest stingray
- Enjoy the day seeing all AQWA's exhibits
DescriptionPlunge into the beautiful world of AQWA’s shipwreck coast aquarium and come face to fin with sharks, stingrays and hundreds of stunning fish. Enter the 3-million liter shipwreck coast, Australia’s largest single aquarium, and be led on an amazing, underwater tour by a PADI qualified Divemaster. Have a close encounter with seven different species of sharks, loggerhead turtles, the world’s largest stingrays and schools of Western Australia’s most prized and precious fish, like dhufish, pink snapper, kingfish, trevally and more.
IncludesAll-day general admission to AQWA Comprehensive briefing Full equipment included Souvenir certificate
- Participants must be over 15 years of age.
- You may be asked for your ID as proof of age.
- Please bring your own swimsuit and towel.
- There is a maximum of three people on this adventure.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFromA$195.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today