My Guide Website?
Perth: Snorkel Gear & Bike Rental with Rottnest Island Ferry6 Reviews
Make use of round-trip ferry tickets to Rottnest Island from Perth with a bike and snorkeling gear rental. Discover the natural wonders of the West Australian coast as you explore at your leisure.
- Enjoy a stress-free day trip to Rottnest Island
- Ride around the island on a bike and visit the locations that interest you the most
- Snorkel in the crystal-clear sea and search for unique marine wildlife and coral reef
- Choose between options with or without pickup service
DescriptionEnjoy round-trip ferry tickets to Rottnest Island with this bike and snorkeling gear rental in Perth. There’s plenty to see, do, and discover on the island, including over 63 beaches and 20 bays. Arrive on the island and enjoy the freedom to explore Rottnest at your leisure. Make the most of your bike and snorkel hire for the day by getting into everything that the island has to offer. Set out on a cycling adventure across the island to discover some of the very best beaches in Western Australia. Spend some time relaxing on the white sandy beaches, or cool off with a refreshing dip in the sea. Grab your snorkel and set out in search of colorful sea life as you swim in the crystal-clear waters of the island. At the end of an action-packed day, head back to the ferry for your return trip.
IncludesBike hire Snorkel hire Same-day return ferry Government admission fee
- Passengers (excluding infants) are welcome to bring 1 carry-on item on board per person
- Bike rental operating hours are: daily from 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM. Bikes must be returned to Pedal and Flipper by closing time
- Bikes must be collected by someone 18 years old or over. Riders under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian who is at least 18 years old
- Infant tickets are bookable for the ferry trip only, not the bike rental. If you require any child trailer, please contact Pedal and Flipper directly
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFromA$169.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today