My Guide Website?
Perth: Shoalwater Islands Snorkel, Wildlife & Seafood Cruise
Discover the Shoalwater Islands and enjoy snorkeling, local wildlife, and a gourmet seafood platter. Look out for wild dolphins, rare Australian sea lions, pelican rookeries, and birds of prey.
- Immerse yourself in the natural beauty and the unbelievable wildlife of the area
- Admire local wild bottlenose dolphins at play from your unique vantage point
- Explore islands to view nesting pelicans, cormorants, ospreys, and local birds
- Snorkel in beautiful waters off the coast of Penguin, Seal, and Bird Islands
- Spot Australian sea lions off the coast of Seal Island with the help of a guide
DescriptionEmbark on a special sightseeing tour to 3 Shoalwater Islands. Spot local wildlife and check out the underwater world while snorkeling. Discover the ruggedly spectacular Marine Park onboard a comfortable vessel allowing for safety and enjoyment. Graze on a platter of seafood throughout the experience. Board the vessel and get ready to set off on a marine adventure you'll never forget. Look out for wild bottlenose dolphins, explore limestone reefs and rocky outcrops, get to know the local marine bird life, and frolic with the rarest sea lions in the world. All equipment is provided and the highly experienced crew will introduce you to snorkeling with an emphasis on safety and environmental awareness so you can make the most of your encounter. Head to locations with the best wildlife spotting opportunities in the Shoalwater Islands. Wild dolphins, rare Australian sea lions, pelican rookeries, and birds of prey are regularly sighted and the friendly crew will get you right in the action. Enjoy a gourmet grazing platter, including a delicious array of seafood, as you cruise. The activity concludes at the Mersey Point mainland jetty.
IncludesSafety briefing Snorkeling lessons for beginners 3-hour and 15-minute cruise Snorkeling off the coast of Penguin Island, Seal Island, and Bird Island Animal sightings Photos of the activity Local fresh seafood platters Wetsuits and snorkeling equipment Tour guide
- This tour is subject to safe weather conditions and minimum passenger numbers Dietary requirements can be catered to; please notify the activity provider