My Guide Website?
Perth: Rottnest Island Skydive and Ferry Package5 Reviews
Tandem skydive over the beautiful Rottnest Island from an altitude of your choice from 10,000, 14,000, or 15,000 feet. You will enjoy 30 to 66 seconds of free-fall, as you observe the island from a different perspective.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Perth:If youʻre booking your trip to Perth last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Experience an amazing tandem skydive
- Free-fall from your altitude of choice
- Travel to and from Rottnest Island with the Rottnest Express
DescriptionOnce you arrive on Rottnest Island from Perth for your tandem skydive, your experience will begin with a warm welcome at the Rottnest Island Terminal Building at Rottnest Airfield, a 15-minute walk from the ferry jetty. After completing your paperwork, you will get harnessed up and receive a safety briefing, before heading out to the plane to begin your exhilarating adventure. You can take in the incredible scenery from the plane as it climbs to your chosen altitude, then together with your instructor, you will free-fall at 200 kilometers an hour for up to 66 seconds. Your instructor will deploy your parachute at 5,000 feet, after which you can enjoy a spectacular 5-minute parachute ride before landing safely on the beach alongside your family and friends. You will also be welcome to purchase a professionally-edited high-definition video and photos package on the day. Following your skydiving experience, you will be free to explore Rottnest Island at your leisure until your ferry departure time back to Perth at the Barack Street Jetty.
Includes10,000-, 14,000-, or 15,000-feet tandem skydive Same-day return ferry tickets with Rottnest Express (departing from Perth Barack Street Jetty)
- Ferry departure and return times are fixed (any changes will result in you being contacted). You are required to phone 1 hour prior to your ferry departure time to confirm the weather is suitable. Please do not travel on your ferry tickets without having confirmed the operation with your team
- Operating hours vary season to season, your skydive time slot will be confirmed post-booking
- Your eligibility to skydive will be assessed on the day by the chief safety instructor (subject to your weight, height, health, and relevant medical conditions)
- Passengers weighing more than 95 kilograms will be taken on a case-by-case basis
- Children aged 16-17 years must be accompanied by an adult or legal guardian on the day of the skydive
- All bookings are weather dependent (you must wear enclosed sports shoes for the jump)
- Shoes are available to borrow if needed, but please bring your own socks