My Guide Website?
Perth: Rottnest Island Ferry, Bike, Coffee & Lobster Roll11 Reviews
Enjoy Rottnest Island just like the locals do. Sip on locally roasted coffee, explore the beaches on custom-built bikes, and enjoy some Western Australia lobster and ice cream on this quintessential Rottnest Island experience.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Perth:If youʻre booking your trip to Perth last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Feel the sea breeze as you make your way across to Rottnest Island
- Savour the taste of locally-roasted coffee that will invigorate the senses
- Explore the island's many beaches and bays on custom-built bikes
- Enjoy a unique bite with a renowned Rottnest Cray Dog at The Lane Café
- Finish up your day of island fun with a world-famous Simmo's ice cream
DescriptionSpend the day enjoying Rottnest Island just like the locals do on this quintessential Rottnest Island experience. Explore the island by bike and check out the scenery as well as savoring the taste of local specialties including locally-roasted coffee, a Cray Dog, and a Simmo’s ice cream. Make your way across to the island on the ferry and begin your Rottnest Island day-trip. As you do so, sip on some locally-roasted coffee to wake you up and give you your first taste of the area. There are 63 beaches and bays for you to explore on the island. With custom-built bikes, make your way along one of three local trails and admire the views. Afterward, enjoy a celebration of Western Australian lobster as you taste a renowned Rottnest Cray Dog at The Lane (alternatives available). Finish off the day indulging in an iconic local Simmo’s ice cream which was voted one of the top 15 ice creameries in the world by USA Today.
IncludesReturn ferry transfers from Hillarys Boat Harbour (options from 7:30 AM departure - 4:30 PM return and 7:00 PM return on Fridays – please check the website's current schedules) Bike hire with helmet and lock Bike map with three local trails A Cray Dog at The Lane Café (alternatives available) A Simmo’s ice cream Locally-roasted coffee on the morning ferry
- Free parking is available at Hillarys Boat Harbour Some services are wheelchair accessible up to 88 centimeters wide. Please notify the activity provider when booking as failure to do so may result in the service being unavailable on arrival at the ferry terminal Once on the island, the main settlement (small shops, cafes, and restaurants) is accessible by wheelchair