My Guide Website?
Perth: Pinnacles Desert Bush Walk Guided Tour with Lunch1 Reviews
Go on a guided day trip to the amazing natural limestone structures in Pinnacle from Perth. Sandboard in Lancelin and tuck into a delicious lunch at the Lobster Shack Restaurant in Cervantes.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Perth:If youʻre booking your trip to Perth last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Perth: The Pinnacles Desert Sunset and Star-Gazing Tour
- Perth to Exmouth 6-Day Coral Coaster One-Way Journey
- Perth: Full Day Swan Valley Cruise & Wine Tasting With Lunch
- Swan Valley: Full-Day Wine Tour with Lunch
- From Perth: Rottnest Island Full-Day Bike and Ferry Trip
- Feel in awe as you see koalas, kangaroos, and cockatoos
- Walk and explore the Pinnacles desert bush walking trail
- Tuck into fresh lobster, fish, or abalone at the famous Lobster Shack
- Sandboard at the Lancelin Sand Dunes and enjoy the adrenaline rush
- Listen as your guide shares the rich history and culture of Western Australia
DescriptionEmbark on a guided day trip to the world-famous Pinnacle from Perth. Enjoy an entry ticket to Yanchep National Park, Nambung National Park, and The Pinnacles and tuck into a tasty lunch. Start your day with a pickup from your accommodation in Perth. Jump in the car, relax, and enjoy the ride north along the coast via Yanchep National Park towards Cervantes. Visit Nambung National Park and The Pinnacles one of the most visited natural wonders of the state. Marvel at the thousands of limestone pillars that rise out of a stark landscape of yellow sand. Take your time to walk around and explore the area and make sure you have your camera with you to take some colorful photos of these stunning formations. Next, you will relax on a beachfront terrace overlooking the Coral Coast while enjoying succulent lobster, fresh fish, shrimp, or abalone at the famous Lobster Shack Restaurant in Cervantes. End your day with a visit to Lancelin, a small fishing and tourist town which is well known for the biggest white dunes in Western Australia. Enjoy sand boarding here if you are brave enough.
IncludesPickup and drop-off Entry ticket to Yanchep National Park Entry ticket to Nambung National Park Entry ticket to The Pinnacles Lunch for Adults at Lobster Shack Restaurant: Fish and chips, beef burger, or vegan burger Lunch for Children at Lobster Shack Restaurant Squid and Chips, Fish and Chips or Chicken Nuggets and Chip
- This tour needs a minimum of 2 people to take place