My Guide Website?
Perth: Pinnacles and Swan Valley Wine Day Tour with Lunch1 Reviews
Discover the beauty of the Pinnacles in the Nambung National Park and the Yanchep National Park on this day trip from Perth. Savor a delicious lunch and stop to taste wine in the Swan Valley.
- Marvel at the way the light strikes the golden pillars at the Pinnacles
- Admire the natural beauty of the Yanchep National Park on a scenic drive
- Keep your energy up on the trip with the a complimentary, delectable lunch
- Expereince the flavors of the fertile Swan Valley with a winetasting experience
- See colorful wildflowers burst into bloom as spring arrives in the Swan Valley
DescriptionDrive through golden wheat fields bordered by the Darling Ranges to the east and the shimmering Indian Ocean to the west on this day trip to the Nambung and the Yanchep National Parks with pickup and drop-off in Perth or Fremantle. Taste Swan Valley wine and sit down to a nice lunch. Be picked up from the comfort of your hotel and hop aboard a spacious and air-conditioned bus. Depart from Perth and head north along the scenic coast through the Yanchep National Park towards Cervantes, the entrance to Nambung National Park. Marvel at the Pinnacles which are among the most visited natural wonders of the state. Thousands of limestone pillars rise out of a stark landscape of yellow sand. Have ample time to explore the area and to take some colorful photos of these amazing formations. Travel back through the West Australian Heartlands. In season, this whole region is in bloom with spectacular wildflowers. The Swan Valley with its pastoral land and fertile soil awaits, provides for an exquisite winetasting experience. In the early evening, arrive back in Perth where this tour ends at your hotel.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off in Perth City or Fremantle Comprehensive information kit in the bus Airconditioned bus transportation Guide Lunch with water Entry fees for Nambung (Pinnacles) and Yanchep National Parks 1 wine tasting in Swan Valley
- You must be 18 or older to buy alcohol or to drink alcohol in a licensed venue in Australia