My Guide Website?
Perth: Perth and Fremantle City Highlights Tour
Explore one of the most beautiful cities in Australia on a city tour. Take in the top attractions of Perth and Fremantle in a single morning, including Kings Park, Fremantle Markets, and Swan River.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Perth:If youʻre booking your trip to Perth last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Step back in time as you admire the Victorian architecture of Fremantle
- Immerse yourself in nature while enjoying city views on a stroll in Kings Park
- Explore an area known for its blue skies, sunny climate, and hospitable people
- Follow the Swan River to Cottesloe Beach and the Indian Ocean
- Discover Fremantle's heritage as a port city and the famous Fremantle Markets
DescriptionDiscover Perth, the sunniest city in Australia, and the maritime city of Fremantle on a guided tour. Explore the unique flora of Kings Park, the contrasting architecture of Saint Georges Terrace, and the modern development of Elizabeth Quay. Then, marvel at Fremantle's old colonial buildings. After hotel pickup, begin your tour of Perth at Kings Park, one of the world's largest inner city parks. Take in a magnificent view of the city, Swan River, and the Darling Ranges. Enjoy some time to take a pleasant stroll through this beautiful native park and learn about the city from your guide. Next, head to downtown Perth to see the shopping and business areas as well as Saint Georges Terrace, the financial center, where you can find a contrast of old and new architecture. Continue the drive through some of the best residential areas of Perth along the Swan River to the Indian Ocean. Then, arrive at Fremantle, your final destination. Admire the old colonial buildings and discover why this City is known for its harmonious combination of culture, maritime history, and entertainment. Discover the famous market before leaving your guide and making your own way back to Perth.
IncludesHotel pickup Transportation Guided tour Water
- This tour includes a mix of driving and walking You have to organize your own transportation back to Perth