My Guide Website?
Perth: Outback Splash Entry Ticket & Koala Experience1 Reviews
Spend a day at the Outback Splash waterpark and get access to thrilling waterslides, six unique mazes, and nine holes of mini golf. Get up close to koalas and learn about them from one of the keepers.
- Plummet down thrilling waterslides and get your adrenaline pumping
- Have fun exploring the gentler water attractions, perfect for young kids
- Find your way through six intricate, brain-teasing mazes
- Play your way through nine holes of mini golf set in a shady landscaped garden
- Spend some time with the resident Koalas and listen to a talk from their keeper
DescriptionEnjoy a day out at Outback Splash, on the doorstep of Perth’s Swan Valley, with this entry ticket. Speed down the park’s adrenaline-pumping waterslides, and navigate six different mazes and nine holes of mini golf. Get to know the park’s koalas and listen to a fun talk from their keeper. Get your pulse racing and ride the park’s four high-octane waterslides, including The Wall and Goldrush, which will have you hitting speeds of up to 60 kph. Find a gentler pace at the waterslide playground, kids splash zone, and giant inflatable slide. Have fun finding your way through the mind-bending timber and hedge mazes, and play a few holes of mini golf in the shade. Enjoy learning about the park’s koala population and get up close to the mellow marsupials.
IncludesPark entry Acces to facilities Koala experience
- Some of the attractions have height, weight, jewelry, accessories, and clothing restrictions. It is the responsibility of the guest to ensure they are not in breach of instructional signage
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFromA$58.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today