My Guide Website?
Perth or Fremantle: Rottnest Island Ferry and Bus Tour48 Reviews
Spend the day on Rottnest Island with return ferry transfers from Fremantle or Perth, as well as an air-conditioned, 1-hour 45-minute bus tour. Discover the best that Rottnest has to offer on this informative and panoramic tour.
- Enjoy round-trip ferry transfers from Fremantle or Perth to Rottnest Island
- Explore the island with your air-conditioned 1-hour 45-minute bus tour
- Discover the amazing flora, and wildlife, as well as colonial and maritime history
DescriptionExplore the stunning beauty of Rottnest Island in air-conditioned comfort on this 1.5-hour bus tour with live commentary. Take in the amazing fauna and flora of the island, including striking beaches, woodlands, and incredible salt lakes. This tour includes all of Rottnest’s must-see locations including the Wadjemup Lighthouse, Henrietta Rocks, the majestic look-out point at the rugged Cathedral Rocks, and Cape Vlamingh. When booking, you can select your departure location from either Perth or Fremantle. Departure from Perth will be at 8:30AM, from where you will enjoy a Swan River scenic cruise past Fremantle and onwards to Rottnest Island. Alternatively, you can board the ferry in Fremantle and enjoy the 35-minute journey to Rottnest Island. Upon arrival at the island, hop on board your air-conditioned 1-hour 45-minute bus tour with live commentary. During this tour, make sure to take in the amazing flora and wildlife that the island has to offer, as you learn about the island's colonial and maritime history. You will then have free time to explore the island at your own leisure, before boarding your return ferry.
IncludesSame-day return ferry tickets 1-hour 45-minute bus tour with commentary Island admission fees Swan River scenic cruise with commentary (from Perth only) Hotel transfer from select Perth locations (if option selected) Food and drinks
- Please specify your preferred return time and/or date when booking
- After booking, you will receive instructions on how to confirm your booking with the local partner and receive your boarding passes
- You may be able to change your service to an alternate departure (subject to availability) with 60 minutes notice for the tour operator
- In the event that your preferred departure is unavailable, you will be put on the next available return ferry
- Passengers (excluding infants) are welcome to bring 1 carry-on item per person
- Please note that a senior concession price is not available
- Return ferry time varies seasonally
- You can purchase food from eateries or general stores on the island, or instead opt to bring along your own packed lunch
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now