My Guide Website?
Perth: Optus Stadium Rooftop Vertigo Experience
Step out of your comfort zone at Perth's Optus Stadium as you walk on the roof with a harness. Take in the views from dizzying heights as you lean over the edge and visit the Western Viewing Deck.
- Defy gravity on a harnessed rooftop walk along the outer edge of Optus Stadium
- Dare to lean over the edge of the roof and feel the surging rush of adrenaline
- Get access to the new Western Viewing Deck and enjoy panoramic views of Perth
- Walk ten meters across the rim without handrails for a truly intense experience
- Feel secure as you cross the roof with the help and support of your instructors
DescriptionTest your limits at Perth's Optus Stadium and walk along the outer edge with a harness. Defy gravity as you soak up the views of the stadium and visit the Western Viewing Deck for panoramic views of Perth. Make your way to the roof where you will be fitted with your harness. After a safety briefing, walk ten meters along the outer edge without handrails. Feel free to lean over and experience the staggering views of the stadium. After, enjoy access to the new Western Viewing Deck, where you can soak up the views of the Swan River, the Matagarup Bridge, and panoramic views of Perth City.
IncludesRooftop walk Instructor/guide Harness Western Viewing Deck entry Souvenir hat Printed group photo 10% discount at souvenir store
- In order to participate, you will be required to read the terms and conditions and sign a waiver on site All child bookings must be accompanied by a paid participating adult A general level of fitness (physically and medically) is required No specific training is required before the activity, however, you will be given a safety briefing and guidance on the day