My Guide Website?
Perth: Optus Stadium Guided Tour170 Reviews
Enjoy an exclusive behind the scenes tour of the Optus Stadium. Discover the new and stunning state-of-the-art stadium!
- Discover Perth's newest stadium
- See behind the scenes with change-room access
- Marvel at magnificent views of the city from the exclusive Sky View Lounge
DescriptionSee the best of Optus Stadium on an exclusive behind-the-scenes tour! Discover Perth's new state-of-the-art stadium on a guided tour. The stadium is located in Burswood, a 10 to 15-minute drive from Perth CBD. Make your own way to the stadium by taxi, walking, or bicycle. Enjoy a coffee or treat at City View cafe, before or after your Stadium Tour. Check-in at The OZONE at least 10 minutes prior to your tour start time. Head off with your guide to walk around a state-of-the-art stadium. You will be treated to breathtaking views of the playing surface, the Swan River, and Perth city from the Stadium’s highest vantage point. Experience the inner sanctum with behind-the-scenes changing room, locker room, and coaches' room access. Discover sports memorabilia detailing WA’s rich sporting history along the way. Remember your camera because there are plenty of photo opportunities around the Stadium.
IncludesOptus Stadium Tour Guide
- There is wheelchair and pram access throughout the tour
- Tours will not operate on event days or public holidays
- City View cafe is open 7:00 AM to 3:00 PM on weekdays