My Guide Website?
Perth: One-way or Return Seaplane Flight to Rottnest Island1 Reviews
Soar over stunning Perth towards the paradise of Rottnest Island. Gaze out over the sea, cityscape, and idyllic coastline from a cutting-edge seaplane.
- Jet over to Perth's island paradise
- Marvel at incredible views over Rottnest Island
- Take advantage of convenient departure from Perth CBD
DescriptionJet over to the paradise of Rottnest Island on a state-of-the-art seaplane. A mere 15-minute flight away from Perth, Rottnest Island is a protected marine reserve, home to pristine beaches, crystal-clear waters, and a large population of the adorable (and rare) quokka. Enjoy your picturesque jaunt to the island in style with the only transport operator departing from Perth CBD. During your flight transfers you will be treated to incredible views of the cityscape, Fremantle coastline, and even complete a full figure eight scenic loop over the island. Choose from one-way or same-day flight returns, with both morning and afternoon flights available to suit your itinerary. If you are opting for the return flights from Perth to Rottnest Island, please select your departure time from South Perth and the local operator will contact you to confirm your desired return flight time.
IncludesCBD hotel transfers to Queen Street Jetty Scenic seaplane flight from the Swan River to Rottnest Island, or Rottnest Island to the Swan River Full figure eight over the island, capturing each side in full view
- Due to weight restrictions on the seaplanes, there is a maximum weight limit of 265 pounds (120kg) per passenger. Please provide names and weights of each individual at check-out.
- Strong winds are common around Rottnest Island. If it is not possible to land on Swan River an alternate flight will be arranged from Rottnest Island to Jandakot Airport.