My Guide Website?
Perth Hop-on Hop-Off Bus Tour & Perth Mint Entry Ticket3 Reviews
Combine a 48-hour ticket on the open top double decker hop-on hop-off bus with entry to the The Perth Mint Gold Exhibition and the Gold Pour.
- See the sights and attractions of Perth aboard an open top double decker bus
- Explore Perth in one day or two with a 48-hour hop-on hop-off ticket
- Visit the Perth Mint to see the Gold Exhibition and watch the fascinating gold pour
DescriptionClimb aboard the open top, double decker hop-on hop-off bus at 9:15 am at Barrack Street Jetty for a jaunt around the city. Jump off at Stop 6 for the Perth Mint and take the Gold Exhibition tour of one of Western Australia's premier attractions. Your visit to this grand heritage building gives you the opportunity to get your hands on some real bullion, view some of the world’s largest gold nuggets and oldest gold coins, really find out if you are worth your weight in gold, and witness the fiery liquid gold pour of an ingot. Your tour includes an exclusive Commemorative Medallion that can be stamped during your visit. Rejoin the bus tour to enjoy the best sights of Perth & Kings Park from the top of an iconic open top double decker bus. No other tour vehicle can offer such a bird’s eye view of all the top attractions. Enjoy a full commentary as experienced and professional drivers take you on a tour of the beautiful city and park. The tour includes Kings Park, Northbridge, Crown Perth, Elizabeth Quay, Bell Tower, city shopping malls, The Mint, Art Gallery and discount shopping at Watertown. Your ticket is valid for 48 hours from the time you first board and includes a tour around Kings Park. A full tour takes approximately 2 hours and you can also use the hop on hop off facility if you wish.
Includes48-hour Perth Hop-on Hop-off Bus Ticket Informative and entertaining commentary Entry to Perth Mint Gold Exhibition Perth Mint Gold Pour Tour Exclusive Commemorative Medallion from Perth Mint
- You can join the bus at any of the 12 stops around the city. On a full loop, you'll be back at your original stop just under 2 hours later
- The Perth Mint is open from 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM every day except New Year's Day, Good Friday, Anzac Day, Christmas Day, and Boxing Day
- Wear weather appropriate clothing and comfortable shoes. Remember to bring your camera