My Guide Website?
Perth: Harvest Your Own Pearl Experience3 Reviews
Enjoy a truly unique, once-in-a-lifetime experience of harvesting your own Australian South Sea Pearl straight from a Pinctada maxima oyster!
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Perth:If youʻre booking your trip to Perth last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Perth: The Pinnacles Desert Sunset and Star-Gazing Tour
- Perth to Exmouth 6-Day Coral Coaster One-Way Journey
- Perth: Full Day Swan Valley Cruise & Wine Tasting With Lunch
- Swan Valley: Full-Day Wine Tour with Lunch
- From Perth: Rottnest Island Full-Day Bike and Ferry Trip
- Harvest your very own Australian South Sea Pearl from its oyster!
- Enjoy the private experience with light refreshments
- Taste the rare delicacy of pearl meat in a special canape
- Keep the Australian Pearl you harvest
- Learn about modern day pearl farming and how pearls are grown
DescriptionEnjoy a truly unique, once-in-a-lifetime experience of harvesting your own Australian South Sea Pearl straight from a Pinctada maxima oyster. Guests get a behind-the-scenes look into the process of modern pearl farming as they view a Pinctada maxima oyster brought directly from Willie Creek Pearl Farm in Broome for this exclusive group experience. Discover how the anatomy of this fascinating creature combines with the natural elements of the Kimberley landscape to create a stunning natural gem. Experience the breathtaking moment as you harvest your very own pearl, straight from its oyster. The value of the pearl inside remains unknown until the moment the oyster is opened. If the pearl is valued between $500 and $3,000 AUD, it is yours to keep*, or to exchange for a gift card of equal value to put towards jewellery and retail products in our showrooms. If it the pearl is valued at under $500 then you receive a $500 AUD jewellery gift card. If the pearl is worth over $3,000 AUD, you will receive a $3,000 AUD jewellery gift card. After the pearl has been harvested, you will be taken through the grading process and explore the five key virtues that influence its value. These virtues and how we use them to evaluate pearls will be explained. Explore the stunning pearl jewellery showroom and have the opportunity to have your pearl made into a stunning piece of jewelry.
IncludesExclusive pearl harvest expereince 1 x Australian South Sea Cultured Pearl (min. value $500)* Canapé containing pearl meat Complimentary sparkling wine from Margaret River, WA Wine Region Personalised attention across our flagship showroom
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- A minimum of 1 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 2 people per booking (unless a special request is made directly with Willie Creek Pearls Elizabeth Quay)