Perth: Guided Bike Tour around Matilda Bay and Kings Park
Uncover the unique sights and sounds of Perth as you cruise the streets throughout a guided bike tour. Wind along some of the best river cycle paths in Perth, passing by the beautiful Matilda Bay, the iconic Blue Boat House, and the Kings Park area.
- Discover iconic Perth locations and hidden gems by bike
- Learn about Perth's unique history, culture, and animals from your guide
- Make the most of fantastic photo opportunities along the way
DescriptionEnjoy a sunny day out in the fresh air exploring the beautiful city of Perth by bike. Starting from the South Perth foreshore, your friendly guide will lead you towards a narrow bridge. From that narrow bridge you will pass by the oldest surviving colonial building, one of the first swimming areas, the iconic Blue Boat Shed, and the stunning Matilda Bay. You'll then continue along a winding natural wooded area through to Kings Park, discovering areas often unseen by most, until you reach the main precinct area for a well-deserved break. Following your break, explore the park by foot and capture some magical photos. Along the way you'll enjoy educational commentary from your guide, learning about Perth's unique history, culture, plants, and animals. You'll then continue via the John Oldham Gardens before returning to the foreshore.
IncludesFat tire bike Safety equipment Fully-guided tour Food and drink
- As this tour is set at a leisurely pace, you will have ample opportunity to soak in the scenery
- This tour requires the ability to ride up and down several hills
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability