Perth: Full-Day Discovery Tour1 Reviews
Explore Perth's highlights on a full-day tour in an air-conditioned minivan. Visit Kings Park and Caversham Wildlife Park, and see a pearl harvesting at Elizabeth Quay. Taste wine at a winery in the Swan Valley, and savor chocolate at a chocolate factory.
- Enjoy the suspension bridge and Whispering Wall at Kings Park
- Marvel at a pearl harvesting at Elizabeth Quay
- Taste wine in the Swan Valley
- Feed the kangaroos, and meet the wombats and koalas, at Caversham Wildlife Park
- Visit a chocolate factory, and sample fine food and chocolate liqueurs
DescriptionDiscover what Perth has to offer on a full-day tour of the city and its surroundings. Admire architecture, pearls, wines, and wildlife, and round off the day with chocolate, find food, and chocolate liqueurs. Meet your guide at one of the three meeting points, or at your hotel by prior arrangement. Sit back and relax in your air-conditioned vehicle, and head first to Kings Park. Appreciate the sites, such as the suspension bridge and the Whispering Wall, before moving on to Elizabeth Quay. Once there, marvel at the view of the Bell Tower and take a walk around the quay. Learn about the journey from shell to showroom of the Australia South Sea Cultured Pearls, and witness a pearl harvested from its oyster right before your very eyes. Next, drive through the historic town of Guildford, before stopping to taste wine at a winery in the Swan Valley. Head next to Caversham Wildlife Park, and feed the kangaroos. Meet the wombats, koalas, and other animal friends. You can purchase lunch at the Caversham kiosk, if you so choose. End the day with a visit to the Margaret River Chocolate Factory, and savor some of their products. Finally, enjoy a fine food and chocolate liqueur sampling at Providore, before being dropped off back at one of the meeting points.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off may be possible by prior arrangement Entrance fees Bottled water Food and drink samples Lunch (available to purchase at Caversham Wildlife Park) Any wine purchased at the winery Products and souvenirs purchased on the tour
- Please arrive at the meeting point 10 minutes before the tour starts
- Should you be more than 10 minutes late, the van will depart out of respect to other tour participants
- Please bring proof of age document, as it is illegal to consume alcohol if you are under 18 years old
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability