My Guide Website?
Perth: Dolphin, Sealions & Wildlife Cruise with Fish n Chips
See wild dolphins, sea lions, pelicans, birds of prey and more on this 60 minute cruise through the Shoalwater Islands Marine Park.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Perth:If youʻre booking your trip to Perth last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Seeing rare Australian sea lions on the beach at Seal Island
- Seeing wild dolphins at play (although sightings are regular, not guaranteed)
- Drifting over seagrass meadow spotting wildlife through the glass bottom boat
- Viewing the fossilized remnants of ancient Tuart forests
- Viewing nesting pelicans, cormorants and spotting other sea birds.
DescriptionEnjoy the scenic highlights of the Shoalwater Islands Marine Park and keep a look out for the wildlife! This 60 minute glass bottom boat cruise takes place in the ruggedly spectacular coastlines of Penguin, Seal & Bird Islands and takes advantage of the best wildlife spotting opportunities of the day. Wild dolphins, rare Australian sea lions, pelican rookeries, and birds of prey are regularly sighted and our friendly crew will get you right amongst the action!
Includes60-minute cruise around the Shoalwater Islands Marine Park Fresh Fish and Chips from Pengo's Cafe after your tour commences Complementary photos from your cruise uploaded to Flickr for you to share!
- Passengers must check in 30- minutes prior to their tour departure inside the Penguin Island Visitor Centre!