Perth: City Highlights, Wildlife Park and Swan Valley Tour1 Reviews
Take a small group day trip to discover the best that Perth has to offer. Visit Kings Park and Botanic Garden, and take a tour of Caversham Wildlife Park. Enjoy lunch at a Swan Valley winery, a coastal drive, a beach trip, and more.
- Enjoy a gourmet cheese board at Kings Park and Botanic Garden
- Take a tour of Caversham Wildlife Park and meet animals native to Australia
- Sample local wines and savor a delicious lunch at a Swan Valley winery
- Drive along a scenic coastal road to visit a beautiful beach
DescriptionSee the best that Perth has to offer on an exclusive small group day trip. See Kings Park and Botanic Garden, and get up close to Australian wildlife at Caversham Wildlife Park. Enjoy lunch and a wine tasting session in Swan Valley, and end your day with a scenic drive along Perth’s Sunset Coast. Start your day with pickup in Perth, then drive to Kings Park. Admire the magnificent panoramic views over central Perth and the Swan River, then stroll through the gardens, visit Memorial Park and enjoy a cheese board morning tea. Continue to Caversham Wildlife Park to feed kangaroos, have your photo taken with a koala, and see wombats and other native wildlife. Visit the famous Swan Valley to sample wines from one of the region’s best wineries. A range of delicious lunch options are available, with a glass of wine to accompany your meal. The drive along Perth’s gorgeous Sunset Coast to enjoy the ocean views. Stop at a beach to walk along the pristine white sand, dip your toes in the water, and feel the sea breeze.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off in Perth CBD All entrance fees Guide Wildlife park tour Wine tasting Lunch Cheese board
- Vegetarian, gluten free, and vegan lunch options are available • The departure time will vary from 8:30 am to 8:45 am and 9 am depending on your pickup location
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability