My Guide Website?
Perth Bell Tower Entry Ticket and Bell Chiming Experience28 Reviews
Get stunning views of the Swan River and city of Perth from the top of the Perth Bell Tower, and learn the history of the 18 historic bells from 14th-century London to modern-day Australia. Take part in a 30-minute interactive bell chiming experience.
- Visit Perth Bell Tower and see the 14th-century royal bells
- Enjoy a 30-minute interactive bell chiming experience
- Get 360 degree views of the Swan River and Perth City from the observation deck
- Take home a complimentary Bell Chiming Certificate and record a free video postcard
DescriptionVisit the only place in the world where you can see bell ringing in action, and take part in an interactive bell chiming experience. Get 360-degree views from the observation deck of Perth Bell Tower, and hear the Carillion bells play a tune while you are there. You can even record a free video postcard that will be uploaded to a YouTube channel for your friends and family to enjoy! Marvel at an ever growing collection of antique bells, clocks, and bell-related material from all over the world. Admire rare and fascinating artifacts, and historic bells that line the gallery walls. Look at the twelve bells gifted from St. Martin in the Fields on the bicentenary of Australia, and the bells gifted by the cities of London and Westminster later.
IncludesEntry ticket 30-minute guided interactive bell chiming experience Bell chiming certificate Access to the 360-degree observation deck
- The Bell Chiming Experience operates every 30 minutes from 10:30 AM to 2:30 PM, Monday to Saturday. The experience is limited to 25 participants
- Perth Bell Tower is open from 10:00 AM every day except Good Friday and Christmas Day • Experienced bell ringers perform in concert every Monday and Thursday at 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM. No chiming demonstrations will take place during these times. Days and times are subject to change without notice