My Guide Website?
Perth: 3-Hour Digital Photography Workshop
Go for a walk through the vibrant city of Perth and learn how to take great photos with the help of a professional guide on this 3-hour photography workshop. Get clever tips on how to compose creative photographs and use your camera with confidence.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Perth:If youʻre booking your trip to Perth last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Perth: The Pinnacles Desert Sunset and Star-Gazing Tour
- Perth to Exmouth 6-Day Coral Coaster One-Way Journey
- Perth: Full Day Swan Valley Cruise & Wine Tasting With Lunch
- Swan Valley: Full-Day Wine Tour with Lunch
- From Perth: Rottnest Island Full-Day Bike and Ferry Trip
- Explore the vibrant city of Perth through a photographer's lens
- Learn about photo composition and travel photography from your professional teacher
- Gain confidence in your photography skills as you put your new knowledge into practice
DescriptionJoin a 3-hour photo workshop through the heart of Perth and its beautiful surrounding areas. Get to know this vibrant city and become well-versed in photo composition with the help of your knowledgeable photography teacher and guide. Take notes on the concepts you'll learn before trying them out yourself at some of Perth's most picturesque areas. Learn how to use composition, light, and texture to end up with stunning pictures. Move confidently from automatic to manual mode on a great day out for tourists and locals alike. During the workshop, your photography teacher will provide plenty of tips and technical points on elements and principles of composition and design, and will give you hands-on challenges to put these theories into practice. Then take part in photo critiques and learn about what makes for great travel photography. Enjoy a relaxed walk through some of Perth's most beautiful areas and get on your way to taking truly memorable snapshots.
IncludesProfessional photography teacher and guide Course notes
- What to bring: - Digital camera - Fully charged batteries and spares if possible - Image cards formatted and spares if possible - Hat, sunglasses, sun lotion, and water - Good walking shoes - Umbrella if raining - Camera Manual Cancellation Policy: More than 3 days notice: Full refund (except for gift vouchers) Less than 3 days notice: No refund In the case of inclement weather, class meeting point may be rescheduled and participants will be notified. Tour runs with a minimum of 2 people and a maximum of 10 people.