Perth: 1.5 hour Optus Stadium Guided Tour119 Reviews
Enjoy an exclusive behind the scenes tour of the Optus Stadium. Discover the new and stunning state-of-the-art stadium!
- Discover Perth's newest stadium on a 1.5-hour tour
- See behind the scenes with change-room access
- Marvel at magnificent views of the city from the exclusive Sky View Lounge
DescriptionSee the best of Optus Stadium on an exclusive behind-the-scenes tour! Discover Perth's new state-of-the-art stadium on a 1.5-hour guided tour. The stadium is located in Burswood, a 10 to 15 minute drive from Perth CBD. Make your own way to the stadium by taxi, walking, or bicycle. Enjoy a coffee or treat at City View cafe, before or after your Stadium Tour. Check-in at stadium Gate D at least 10-minutes prior to your tour start time. Head off with your guide to walk around the most state-of-the-art stadium in the southern hemisphere. You will be treated to breathtaking views of the playing surface, the Swan River and Perth city from the Stadium’s highest vantage point. Experience the inner sanctum with behind-the-scenes change-room, locker room, and coaches' room access. Discover sports memorabilia detailing WA’s rich sporting history along the way. Remember your camera because there are plenty of photo opportunities around the Stadium!
IncludesOptus Stadium Tour Guide
- There is wheelchair and pram access throughout the tour
- Tours will not operate on event days or public holidays
- City View cafe is open 7:00 AM to 3:00 PM on weekdays
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability