My Guide Website?
Hillary's Harbour: Rottnest Island Skydive and Ferry Package7 Reviews
Skydive over Western Australia's favourite holiday island. Choose one of four different heights to descend from.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Perth:If youʻre booking your trip to Perth last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Experience a tandem skydive with 30 to 66-second free fall over Rottnest Island
- Choose to freefall from the following altitudes 10,000ft, 14,000ft, or 15,000ft
- Travel to and from Rottnest Island with fast ferry transfer
DescriptionDepart from Hillarys Boat Harbour at 7:30 AM. Once you arrive on Rottnest Island, experience a warm welcome at the Rottnest Island Terminal Building at Rottnest Airfield, a short 15-minute walk from the ferry jetty. After completing your paperwork, get harnessed up and receive a safety briefing, then head out to the plane to begin your exhilarating adventure. Take in the incredible scenery from the plane as it climbs to your chosen altitude. Together with your instructor, you will free fall at 200km/hr for up to 66 seconds, depending on the option selected. Your instructor will deploy the parachute at 5,000 ft and you will then enjoy a spectacular 5-minute parachute ride, before landing on the beach alongside family and friends. After your skydive, explore Rottnest Island at your leisure until your ferry departure time back to Hillarys Boat Harbour at 4.30 PM. Tandem skydive over beautiful Rottnest Island from the altitude of your choice, 10,000, 14,000, or 15,000 feet, to enjoy 30 to 66-seconds of freefall while you see the island from a different perspective.
Includes10,000 ft, 14,000 ft, or 15,000 ft tandem skydive Same day return ferry tickets, departing from Hillary's Boat Harbour
- Important Note: The booking time is your skydive time NOT your ferry departure time. Please check ferry tickets for departure time once you receive them.
- You are required to phone 1 hour prior to your ferry departure time to confirm the weather is suitable. Please do not travel on your ferry tickets without having confirmed the operation with your team
- Operating hours vary season to season, your skydive time slot will be confirmed post-booking
- Your eligibility to skydive will be assessed on the day by the chief safety instructor (subject to your weight, height, health, and relevant medical conditions)
- Passengers weighing more than 95 kilograms will be taken on a case-by-case basis
- Children aged 16-17 years must be accompanied by an adult or legal guardian on the day of the skydive
- All bookings are weather dependent (you must wear enclosed sports shoes for the jump)
- Video & Photo packages can be added and paid for on the day. No pre-booking required.