Heritage Town of Guildford and Swan Valley Wine Tour2 Reviews
Explore the pretty heritage listed town of Guildford in the morning before heading into the Swan Valley for a wine tasting in the afternoon.
- Explore the heritage listed town of Guildford at your own pace
- Sample the many delights that Swan Valley has to offer including wines and cheeses
- Indulge yourself with a refreshing ale and chocolate truffles
- Relax with inclusive transportation all day
DescriptionYour friendly driver picks you up from Perth at 9:45 AM and in just 25 minutes you are a world away in Olde Guildford Town. After a guided tour by coach to get your bearings and to whet your appetite, you are dropped off at Stirling Square, Guildford where you have 2 hours to explore this fascinating town at your leisure. Browse the antique shops of James St. Discover the convict past at the Old Guildford Gaol and Courthouse. Admire the handiwork of the talented artisans at The Potters Guild. Enjoy lunch at one of the many eateries that dot the area. Options abound from the French style garden café behind the historic Post Office to a pub meal at WA’s oldest hotel, the Rose & Crown Hotel. At 12:20 PM, you are picked up from the same point you were dropped off and whisked away to the beautiful Swan Valley to enjoy an afternoon of sampling the many delights this region has to offer. Visit 3 wineries for full wine tastings and enjoy cheese samples at 2 of them. Enjoy a refreshing ale at a microbrewery, along with wedges or fries. Then get your chocolate fix with a handmade chocolate truffle at a chocolate company. Sample more treats including jams, relishes, and olive oils right next door at The Providore. You can even try their amazing chocolate liqueur. Return comfortably by coach to Wellington Street in Perth at approximately 5:15 PM well satisfied with a well rounded day out of the bustling city.
IncludesPickup and drop off from Perth CBD All wine and beer samples Cheese board Chocolate tasting Lunch Entrances fees to museums in Guildford
- Entry fees to museums in Guildford are not included in the tour price
- Lunch is not included so it is highly recommended that you eat in Guildford. There are many eateries available, and food can be brought onto the coach to be eaten whilst in transit
- There is also opportunity to bring a picnic lunch and be eaten at Stirling Square during the free time in Guildford
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY