My Guide Website?
Half-Day Morning Perth & Fremantle City Explorer3 Reviews
Great taster tour of Perth and Fremantle, affording the opportunity to drive around these iconic cities, with various stops of interest and an optional River Cruise.
- Drive by WACA Cricket Ground and the new state of the art Optus Stadium
- Visit Kings Park and see stunning views of the Perth city skyline
- See Elizabeth Quay, Bell Tower (home of the Swan Bells) and St Georges Terrace
- Watch the Indian Ocean sparkle as we travel to Fremantle
- Visit the historical port of Fremantle situated on the mouth of the Swan River and find a bargain at the markets (Fri, Sat, Sun only)
DescriptionThis great taster tour takes place in Perth and Fremantle, and affords you the opportunity to drive around these iconic cities with various stops. Starting in Perth, the tour takes in all major attractions of the revitalized Perth CBD, passing the new state of the art Optus Stadium, Western Australian Cricket Ground (WACA), Elizabeth Quay and the Perth Mint. Then its on to Kings Park Botanical Gardens, where you will have time to explore this beautiful park or take in the stunning views from the war memorial back over the City Skyline. Continue through to the affluent Western Suburbs of Perth, known as Millionaire’s Row before passing Cottesloe Beach where the Indian Ocean sparkles. Travel on into historic Fremantle viewing the impressive facades of this heritage listed city including a brief stop. Return to Perth at approximately 12.30pm or take an optional river cruise (subject to availability) to travel back to Perth with an early afternoon arrival time.
IncludesComplimentary hotel pick-up from selected Perth CBD, Northbridge and Scarborough Hotels (please inquire when booking)
- This tour terminates at Barrack Street Jetty in Perth and unfortunately hotel drop-off is not included. Tour inclusions and itinerary are subject to variation due to road closures, events, road works or other factors beyond our control.