My Guide Website?
From Perth: Swan Valley Cruise, Winery, Cheese & Lunch54 Reviews
A full day experience that starts with an all-inclusive wine cruise departing from Perth city to Swan Valley, followed by a visit to a local winery and lunch. Return on a luxury vessel, with cakes, wine and live entertainment.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Perth:If youʻre booking your trip to Perth last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Discover the Swan Valley on an all-inclusive wine cruise along the Swan River
- Enjoy a Western Australian premium wine tasting on board accompanied by a scrumptious cheese board
- Grazing table lunch with a glass of wine
- Listen to live entertainment from the crew
- Taste all-inclusive standard Western Australian wines on the return cruise
DescriptionTake a seat and revel in the beautiful Swan River on the only cruise in Australia that departs from a capital city and delivers you to the doorstep of an award-winning wine region. On your upstream journey along the Swan River, enjoy complimentary tea and coffee with freshly baked muffins, accompanied by a guided premium Western Australian wine tasting and cheese board selection. Upon arrival, enjoy a grazing table lunch at Sandalford Estate accompanied by a glass of wine, beer, or soft drink. On the return, delicious cake and all-inclusive wines are waiting for you on board. Live entertainment follows as you cruise the upper reaches of the Swan River back to Perth.
IncludesReturn cruise from Perth to the Swan Valley Freshly brewed coffee and tea with fresh home-made muffins Captain’s commentary Western Australian premium wine tasting on board accompanied by a scrumptious cheese board Lunch at a winery with a glass of wine, beer, or soft drink Cake selection on the return cruise Full cash bar facilities onboard Live entertainment from the crew Wine tasting and tour at the winery
- Minimum age is 18 years to consume alcohol
- This tour is only suitable for adults 18 years old or above. Bookings for passengers under 18 years old will not be accepted.
- Contact the activity provider if anyone in your group has a mobility aid (wheelchair, walking frame, or a pram) as each vessel has different accessibility levels.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Limited paid parking is available near the departure point. Please allow ample time for parking. Public transportation or a ride share is recommended