My Guide Website?
From Perth: Rottnest Island Seaplane, Ferry, & Bike Day Trip
Glide over Rottnest Island on a seaplane with this guided tour from Perth that includes lunch. Explore this car-free island by bike and look for quokkas in the wild before returning via ferry.
- Feel the thrill of soaring above the island aboard a Cessna Caravan aircraft
- Explore the raw beauty of Rottnest Island, a car free reserve, by bicycle
- Enjoy a tasty lunch along the way that is included in the price of your tour
- Have the chance to meet the cutest mini marsupial, the world-famous quokka
- Expereince the beauty of the Swan river as you take a ferry back to Perth
DescriptionDiscover the beauty of Rottnest Island on this day trip from Perth. Fly on a Cessna to the island, explore the island's lush plant and wildlife by bike, and return to Perth on a Swan River ferry ride. Stop along the way for a mouth-watering lunch that is included. Be picked up from your hotel and relax on the ride to the departure point in South Perth. Hop aboard a luxurious Cessna Caravan aircraft and take-off. Soar over the Swan river on this first-class experience with with breathtaking views of and the impressive Perth skyline, the colorful coastline of the Indian Ocean, and the resort island of Rottnest Island. Explore the island by bike with the included rental service. Ride along raw coastline, limestone cliffs, salt lakes, and picturesque coves. Rottnest Island can be explored best by bicycle because the traffic is strictly limited. Come into contact with unique flora and fauna. Keep an eye out for quokkas that are well-known on this island. In the late afternoon you can say goodbye to this interesting nature reserve as you cross back to the mainland and on a comfortable and safe trip ferry back up the Swan River to Perth City. Enjoy glorious views along the river. The excursion ends with the transfer back to your hotel.
IncludesGuide Scenic seaplane flight from South Perth to Rottnest Island Bicycle hire Ferry from Rottnest Island to Perth Transfer from hotel in Perth City (not available for pickups from Fremantle) Lunch
- This tour requires a minimum of two passengers to run