My Guide Website?
From Perth or Fremantle: Rottnest Explorer Segway Tour13 Reviews
Discover the wonders of Rottnest Island with a 1-hour Segway tour and ferry ticket package from Perth. Retrace the history of the Rottnest's settlements and enjoy free time to explore on your own.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Perth:If youʻre booking your trip to Perth last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy a day trip to Rottnest Island with a return ferry from Perth or Fremantle
- Retrace the island's Colonial settlement history on a fascinating 1-hour Segway tour
- Spend the afternoon exploring at your own leisure, visiting the sights that appeal to you most
- Go in search of the adorable, native quokkas that inhabit the island
DescriptionThe experience includes your ferry transfer from either Perth or Fremantle, depending on the option chosen. Arrive at Rottnest Island and immediately feel immersed in the relaxed, holiday vibe of this idyllic location. Meet your friendly guide and get kitted out with the necessary gear for your Segway tour, then embark on a 1-hour island adventure. Glide along the spectacular Thomson Bay, admiring the boats and bathers, before reaching the iconic Rottnest Pub. Listen to stories about the island’s Colonial settlement, which dates back to the early 1800s. Leave the settlement and follow the coastal path, visiting popular bays and beaches along the way. The tour concludes at Kingstown Barracks, after which you can spend the rest of the day exploring on your own. Why not cool off from the heat and dive into the pristine island waters, or go in search of cute quokkas.
IncludesSame day return ferry Admission fee Segway tour
- You will receive your boarding pass(es) from the activity provider via the email provided when booking, which you must present to the crew to board the vessel
- Passengers (excluding infants) are welcome to bring one carry-on item on board per person
- Children under 12 years old are not allowed on the Segway Tour