My Guide Website?
From Perth: Cider, Wine & Whiskey Tour With Lunch & Tastings1 Reviews
Discover a true hidden gem, beautiful Bickley Valley, on this small group tour where you will indulge in premium boutique wines, delicious local food, refreshing craft cider, and get up-close with an inside look at Perth’s own urban Whiskey distillery.
- Discover the picturesque Bickley Valley Wine and Cider Trail
- Taste amazing local wines (including some rare and hard-to-find varietals) at premium boutique wineries
- Enjoy a guided tasting paddle of five artisan ciders made from the 80-year old orchard right in front of you
- Take an exclusive behind-the-scenes Whiskey distillery tour to see how it is made, and taste award-winning Whiskey in the distillery with the makers
- Explore like one of the locals through a vineyard and orchard, where you are invited to taste delicious seasonal fruit straight from the trees
DescriptionThe Perth Hills cider and wine trail is a little bit of a local secret – which is exactly what makes it such an amazing day out. Aside from the stunning views of endless vineyards and orchards around every corner, the boutique wineries in this region offer a more intimate experience where you will often find the winemaker or owner pouring your tastings. On any tour to the Bickley Valley you are guaranteed to taste some amazing wines and local produce - but this tour is about much more than that. It’s about getting to know the locals, hearing their stories and seeing first hand why each of these craft producers is so unique. You start the day with a tasting paddle of five signature ciders at a craft cider house while enjoying views over the apple orchards; you then visit two fantastic wineries for extensive wine tastings (sampling some rare and hard-to-find varieties), explore like one of the locals with a walk through the vineyard and orchard, where you are invited to taste the most delicious seasonal fruit straight off the trees – making this a real farm to glass experience. This is all thirsty work, so after some wine tastings, relax with a gourmet platter lunch with a selection of cheeses, meats, antipasto and some Italian specialties in a fabulous boutique winery setting - again with those amazing views. Finally, head to Perth's only urban Whiskey distillery for a private behind-the-scenes tour inside the distillery to see how it’s made – then finish with some Whiskey and Moonshine tastings, of course.
IncludesPickup and drop-off Tasting paddle of five artisan ciders at an apple orchard Wine tastings at premium boutique wineries (full range) Whiskey and Moonshine tastings in the distillery Private behind-the-scenes Whiskey Distillery tour A gourmet platter lunch at a winery A super friendly, local and knowledgeable guide Comfortable, air-conditioned transport Bottled water Umbrellas & SPF50+ Sunscreen
- • If you have any dietary requirements, medical conditions, or special needs please ensure this is noted with your booking