My Guide Website?
From Perth: Artisan Wine and Cider Tour with Tastings
Join a half-day tour of the Bickley Valley Wine and Cider Trail to get off the beaten track and uncover a whole new side of Perth.
- Taste exclusive wines and ciders thats are not available to the general public
- Enjoy a relaxed pace to allow plenty of time to explore the scenery
- Experience stunning views of vineyards and orchards
DescriptionStart your half-day adventure with a pickup from your Perth location. This convenient service means there is no need to designate a driver for the cider and wine tasting day ahead. The Bickley Valley is filled with family-run boutique artisan cider breweries where the cider is made right on the orchards. Each guest will enjoy a tasting paddle of five signature ciders while enjoying views over the apple orchards. You will also visit two premium local wineries for an extensive list of tastings, and to enjoy a cheese and antipasto platter on the deck to really take in the beauty of your surroundings. Along the trail, experience a personalized touch with vineyard owners often being present for tastings and showings. Most of the products you will taste are not available in shops or restaurants, making this a unique wine tasting and cellar door experience for both visitors and locals. Tours are guaranteed to be a maximum of 12 people so that you get a personalized and memorable experience. When the afternoon comes to an end, enjoy a drop off service which will take you right back to your door.
IncludesPick-up from your hotel Transportation by comfortable, air-conditioned vehicle All tastings of cider and wine throughout the afternoon Vineyard cheese platter Friendly, local and knowledgeable guide Bottled water Umbrellas & SPF50+ sunscreen Tips Lunch Alcohol and food to take home
- • No specific level of fitness is required. Some tours will have a small amount of leisurely walking but this will not be strenuous
- A minimum of two people are required for the tour to go ahead
- The Bickley Valley Wine and Cider Trail is a beautiful region to visit at all times of the year
- Non-alcoholic drinks can be substituted if supplier is advised prior to the tour
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now