My Guide Website?
From Perth: 4-Day Coastal Loop to Monkey Mia Comfort Level4 Reviews
Jump onboard our coastal loop from Perth to Monkey Mia over 4-days. Experience the many natural wonders this stunning region has to offer. Showcasing the best of Monkey Mia, Kalbarri, and Shark Bay.
- Experience Monkey Mia’s beautiful beaches and wild resident dolphins
- Wander through the ancient rock formations of the Pinnacles desert in Nambung NP
- Uncover the natural wonders of Kalbarri, including The Skywalk, Nature’s Window
- Visit the extraordinary and unique Pink Lake near the coast of the Indian Ocean
- Lunch in the beautiful seaside town of Cervantes at the famous Lobster Shack
DescriptionDay 1: Perth to Kalbarri Our coastal loop adventure begins with a walk along the stunning Greenhead Three Bays Walks. After lunch at Dynamite Bay, part of the Three Bays Walk, we travel up Indian Ocean Drive for some stunning coastal views. On the way to Geraldton, we stopped at the Hutt Lagoon Pink Lake, a must-see attraction just outside of town. Then it's on to the stunning coast of Kalbarri at the Natural Bridge and then we take a leisurely walk along Castle Cove. Enjoy an overnight stay in the sleepy seaside town of Kalbarri, where the Murchison River flows out into the Indian Ocean. Meals: n/a. Accom: Kalbarri Edge Resort. Driving: 575km. Hiking: 2.5km. Day 2: Kalbarri to Monkey Mia Start early to catch a glimpse of the Murchison Gorge, Nature's Window, and the Kalbarri Skywalk. Visit the marvels of The Murchison Gorge at the beautiful Hawkes head lookout in Kalbarri National Park, where water has carved its way through sandstone. Visit the well-known Billabong Roadhouse for lunch and refreshments (at guests' expense), an iconic landmark that has been serving visitors to Western Australia since 1962. From here, we visit the remarkable Shell Beach, and take a stroll along a beach made entirely of tiny shells. At Monkey Mia Dolphin Resort, we will stay right on the beach with resident dolphins living close by, within the World Heritage Listed area known as Shark Bay. Free time to hire a Kayak (optional extra), relax on the beach, or look for turtles, dugongs, emus, and kangaroos that live here. Meals: Breakfast. Accom: RAC Monkey Mia Dolphin Resort. Driving: 450km. Hiking: 3km. Day 3: Monkey Mia to Geraldton This morning we will meet the famous Monkey Mia Dolphins and get some up close and amazing photos. Stop in the lovely town of Denham, and wander along the foreshore. Check out the spectacular cliff views overlooking Shark Bay and spot wildlife at Eagle Bluff. We then head south with photo stops at Galena bridge and Coronation beach and then on towards our final overnight stay by the seaside in Geraldton. Meals: Breakfast. Accom: Hospitality Geraldton Motel. Driving: 385km. Hiking: 2km. Day 4: Geraldton to Perth Enjoy the HMAS Sydney Memorial with stunning views of Geraldton. Visit the Point Moore Lighthouse in Geraldton. On to Port Denison with a walk along the foreshore and to the lookout. Then head back along the Indian Ocean road with a stop in the town of Jurien bay with a walk along the Jetty. Then we travel to the seaside town of Cervantes to our fabulous lunch option at the famous Lobster Shack, plus a guided tour of the Lobster factory. From here we head to Nambung National Park to wander around the Pinnacles Desert. Kick back and relax on the bus for the last stretch before making our way back towards Perth by 6.30pm. Meals: Breakfast, Lunch. Driving: 465km. Hiking: 2km. *Autopia Tours reserves the right to alter the route or itinerary stops during seasonal weather fluctuations and/or during park closures.
Includes3 Nights’ private resort/motel room - with ensuite (Kalbarri, Monkey Mia, and Geraldton) Includes: 3 x Continental breakfast, 1 x Lunch Admission to 3 National Parks Dolphin experience fees Lobster Shack Factory Tour Guided walks (~8km total) Australian wildlife sightings, in the wild! Hosted by an experienced driver-guide Air-conditioned mini-coach travel Comprehensive local tour commentary Selected Perth pick-up/drop-offs points
- Mandatory passenger details are required at the time of booking: date of birth, and phone number.
- We will try to cater to most dietary needs and/or food allergies - notify at the time of booking.
- A moderate level of fitness is required to complete the walks. Walks will be between 2km to 3km each day, often over rocky sections in direct sunlight. Approximately 8km of walking is included. Embarking on walks will be at the guide’s discretion to ensure the safety of guests. Therefore a doctor’s certificate is required for people over 70 years (30 days prior to travel).
- This fare price is (Per Person) suitable for Adults or Children in a Double/Twin/Single Room. Children aged between 6 to 17 years old, must be accompanied by an adult or legal guardian at all times. Not suitable for children 5 years old and under
- Limited storage space on our vehicle, baggage kept to 1 x 15kg travel bag, 1 x 5kg day bag. Not suitable for mobility-impaired travellers, wheelchairs, and walkers.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 14 days in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFromA$1,475.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today