My Guide Website?
From Fremantle: Rottnest Island Ferry, Snorkel and Bike Hire11 Reviews
Embark on a journey to Rottnest Island from Fremantle and enjoy a day of biking and snorkeling. Leave behind the hustle and bustle of city life, and discover the natural wonders of the West Australian coast as you bike around at your leisure and snorkel.
- Enjoy a fun day trip to Rottnest Island from Fremantle
- Ride around the island on a bike and visit the locations that interest you the most
- Snorkel in the crystal-clear sea and search for unique marine wildlife and coral reef
- Choose between departure times to suit your plans
DescriptionArrive on the island and enjoy the freedom to explore Rottnest at your leisure. There’s plenty to see, do, and discover on the island, including over 63 beaches and 20 bays. Make the most of your bike and snorkel hire for the day by getting stuck into everything that the island has to offer. Set out on a cycling adventure across the island to discover some of the very best beaches in Western Australia. Spend some time relaxing on the white sandy beaches, or cool off with a refreshing dip in the sea. Grab your snorkel and set out in search of colorful sea life as you swim in the crystal-clear waters of the island. At the end of an action-packed day, head back to the ferry for your return trip.
IncludesBike hire Snorkel hire Same-day return ferry Government admission fee Food and drinks
- Passengers (excluding infants) are welcome to bring 1 carry-on item onboard per person
- After booking, you will receive instructions on how to confirm your booking with the local partner and receive your boarding passes
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now