My Guide Website?
From Fremantle: 2-Hour Luxury Whale-Watching Cruise110 Reviews
Set off on a luxury whale-watching catamaran to spot the largest humpback whale migration in the world during a 5-star experience in Western Australia.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Perth:If youʻre booking your trip to Perth last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Perth: The Pinnacles Desert Sunset and Star-Gazing Tour
- Perth to Exmouth 6-Day Coral Coaster One-Way Journey
- Perth: Full Day Swan Valley Cruise & Wine Tasting With Lunch
- Swan Valley: Full-Day Wine Tour with Lunch
- From Perth: Rottnest Island Full-Day Bike and Ferry Trip
- Enjoy a 2-hour whale-watching experience departing from Fremantle
- Learn about the whales with live, educational commentary from experts
- Admire spectacular views inside or outside as you cruise on a luxury, purpose-built whale-watching vessel
DescriptionCome aboard for an unforgettable experience in Western Australia. Depart from the Fremantle Fishing Boat Harbour and cruise in style on the Steep Point, a purpose-built luxury catamaran, for 2 hours of whale watching. On your cruise, spot the magnificent humpback whales on their southern migration as they rest in the sheltered waters of Perth. Adult humpback whales are the first to return south and often approach the vessel with much curiosity. Mothers and their calves can be sighted from October onwards. As they spend a few days relaxing and socializing with others, the calves can often be sighted practising the language of the whales as they breach, tail slap, and play to build strength. Meet Western Australia's Whale Watch family who operates whale watch experiences all year and is onboard every tour to share their knowledge and experience with guests. Experts will provide a live and educational commentary throughout the cruise and answer any questions you may have during a service that is personal, professional, and passionate. In the unlikely event that no whales are sighted, you’ll receive a return trip free of charge, redeemable at a time of your choosing. The Steep Point features 5 viewing decks over 3 levels, where you’ll enjoy stunning uninterrupted views from the water level to the huge open bow, upper grandstand deck, and heated interior saloon with luxury lounge seating. Your boat is the largest and most luxurious whale-watching vessel in Western Australia and has been purposely built for safety, comfort, luxury, and viewing enjoyment. Superior service and no crowding are guaranteed.
IncludesEducational, live commentary from a marine mammal behaviourist expert Luxurious and warm inside seating lounge about Western Australia's largest whale watch vessel Warm blankets, rain ponchos, colour-in sets for kids Professional photographer onboard
- Please note it is recommended that you prepare with motion sickness medication if you are susceptible