From Edinburgh: Heart of Scotland Tour in French
Walk through the most beautiful valleys and lakes and finish the afternoon learning about the history of William Wallace in Stirling. For a special treat, you'll also get to meet the Kelpies.
- Breath pure air walking through the Hermitage
- Learn everything about whisky and taste some Scottish signature dishes
- Discover how William Wallace planned his strategy against Edward I and how he defeated the English army
- Admire the views of different valleys and lakes
DescriptionThis full-day outing in French is sure to acquaint you with the sights and sounds of Scotland, introducing you to its historic culture and splendid beauty. During your tour with your knowledgeable guide, you will: • Visit the Hermitage. Take a delightful 45 minute walk through this forest, admiring the tallest trees in the UK and the Black Finn Falls. • Take a trip to the Blair Athol Distillery. Learn everything about whisky and maybe even wet your whistle with some. • Admire the views at Queen's View Point. Enjoy the fantastic image of Loch Tummel, with the Schiehallion Mountain in the background. • Witness the beautiful Loch Tay. • Enjoy a delicious bite to eat at Killin. You'll be able to sit at a restaurant overlooking the Falls of Dochart. • Be amazed by Doune Castle, famous for its appearance on the Outlander series (from April). • Enjoy an informative trip to the William Wallace monument, and see how he managed to defeat the English. • Finish off your day with a fun visit to the Kelpies.
IncludesFrench guide Transport Insurance Hotel pickup and drop off Food and drinks Gratuities Tickets to attractions
- • This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility • This tour will take place rain or shine • You will climb a hill to reach the top of the Abbey Craig, where the William Wallace monument is. Depending on the time, there may be a bus to go up
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability