My Guide Website?
Fremantle Tram Tour & Fremantle Prison Entry Ticket16 Reviews
Hop on board to see the best of Fremantle on historic tram tour with entry to Fremantle Prison where you can learn about Western Australia’s convict history.
- Enjoy a Fremantle hop-on hop-off sightseeing tour by tram
- Hop on and off as many times as you like with a ticket valid for a full day
- Visit Fremantle Prison and join one of their informative tours to learn about convict history
- Learn from professional and informative commentary while on the tram
DescriptionDiscover Fremantle, a historic port city just south of Perth with a hop-on hop-off sightseeing tram tour and entry to Fremantle Prison. Join the hop-on-hop-off tram tour at any of the 8 conveniently situated stops around the city. Your driver will provide an entertaining and informative commentary as you tour Fremantle City. With photo opportunities along the way, you won't miss anything that the historic port city of Fremantle has to offer. Many people stay on all the way round and see everything there is to see in one easy tour. If you stay on all the way round, you'll be back at your original stop 1.5-hours later. When you are ready to explore the Fremantle Prison, jump off and join the next tour of the old gaol. Your driver will assist with timing your visit to the prison and re-joining the tram tour. With your ticket valid all day you can rejoin the tour as and where you like all day. Allow a minimum of three hours to complete both the tram and prison tours. The Fremantle Prison is World Heritage Listed and convict-built. You can join either the 'Doing Time' or 'Great Escape' tour with your entry ticket. The prison tours provide a fascinating insight into grim life behind bars of an institution that was fully operational until 1991. Your guided tour will show you all what 'Doing Time' meant from the cell blocks, exercise yards and punishment methods. Hear tales of infamous inmates, escape attempts, riots and much more.
IncludesFremantle Tram Ticket with hop-on hop-off option Hop-on hop-off as many times as you like Live commentary on board Entry and tour of Fremantle Prison
- Wear weather appropriate clothing and comfortable shoes. Remember to bring your camera
- You can join the tram at any stop at any time. The last full loop leaves from Stop 1, The Town Hall at 3.15 pm
- During busy periods the prison tours can sell out early. Your driver will call ahead where necessary to ensure your day is not spent waiting for space
- Allow a minimum of three hours to complete both the tram and prison tours
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now