Fremantle Sunset Sail1 Reviews
Activities in Perth don't get better than sunset sailing on a world-class luxury 12.5m catamaran. Watch the day turn into night and the stars begin to shine. Enjoy a magnificent WA sunset - the perfect romantic setting for two.
- Experience a magnificent west coast sunset
- Watch Fremantle, the Port and Harbor come alive with a kaleidoscope of color as you watch the day turn into night
- Keep an eye out for pods of dolphins which love to play around the front of the boat
DescriptionCapella is a luxury appointed 12.5m Schionning sailing catamaran noted for her stable ride and huge deck space. She's nearly twice the width of a single hull yacht, meaning you have plenty of space to sit and relax comfortably. There are also giant beanbags for you to sit back and relax in on the bow. Your sunset adventure will start and finish at the world famous Cicerello's at Fremantle Fishing Boat Harbor. Experience a magnificent west coast sunset and watch Fremantle, the Port and Harbor come alive with a kaleidoscope of color as you watch the day turn into night. You may even be joined by a pod of dolphins which love to play around the front of the boat as you sail into the sunset. A glass of sparkling wine on arrival and antipasto is provided during your sunset sailing experience. Guests can bring their own drinks, so there are no extra costs to worry about. Guests also receive 10% off Cicerello's food menu on the day of departure.
IncludesBring Your Own additional drinks (no spirits) Delicious shared antipasto Glass of sparkling on arrival Wildlife spotting Get involved in the sailing 10% off Cicerello's on the day of departure
- Sailing is an adult environment, but children are welcome as part of a family group, (no under 2s, age 2-4 free, 5+ requires a ticket). Children aged 2-8 may need to provide their own life jackets (contact before as a limited number onboard). Children aged under 10 must wear these on board at all times
- Sailing can be a windy and wet experience. It is advisable to bring a warm and/or windproof jacket to keep the chill at bay after the sun goes down. Bare feet on deck is preferred otherwise white or light-soled flat shoes please. No heels on deck
- Sailing is wind and weather dependent, so the choice of direction and destinations will need to be evaluated nearer to the day. The supplier reserves the right to cancel and reschedule if conditions require it
- One of the benefits of a catamaran over a monohulled vessel is their stability and thus a reduced chance of sea sickness. However if you are prone to seasickness. discuss this with a pharmacist
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability