My Guide Website?
Esperance: 6-Day Adventure Tour From Perth1 Reviews
Explore the jaw-dropping beauty of the southwest corner of Western Australia. Experience Wave Rock, Cape Le Grand National Park, the giant forests of Margaret River and indigenous culture. Hike, swim, encounter abundant wildlife and sleep under the stars.
- Explore Cape Le Grand National Park and meet the iconic kangaroos of Lucky Bay
- Feel inspired after hikes that will leave you speechless
- Experience the rugged coastline and rock formations of Albany
- Explore the ancient forests of the Walpole region
- Relax and swim at some of Australia’s best beaches
- Explore Wave Rock and Fitzgerald River World Biosphere Region
DescriptionDay 1 – Perth to Fitzgerald River National Park Your adventure will begin in the historic township of York followed by lunch in the shadow of Wave Rock. By late afternoon, you will have arrived in Fitzgerald River National Park, an internationally recognized world biosphere. There’ll also be time for an afternoon beach stroll before setting up camp for the night. Day 2 – Fitzgerald River NP/ Stokes National Park to Esperance and Cape Le Grand National Park Begin the morning with a hike up East Mount Barren. Legs stretched, you'll take the coastal route into Esperance for a coffee break and mosey around. Then, get ready for some of Australia’s most spectacular scenery with this part of Western Australia having no less than 9 national parks and where you will be camping is the most spectacular of all, Cape Le Grand National Park. The ocean here is practically transparent, and the sand at Lucky Bay twice judged Australia’s whitest. Enjoy a free afternoon here. Day 3 – Cape Le Grand National Park & Stirling Ranges Hike Frenchman’s Peak then it’s back in the bus for the drive into Stirling Ranges. Depending on the time of the year in spring, you might seek to see the beautiful wildflowers or in the heat of summer the flowing rivers and waterfalls. Day 4 – Southwest coastlines and forests Cruise along Western Australia's glorious stretch of coastline, seeing how years of natural erosion have crafted incredible rock sculptures and granite bluffs – the Natural Bridge and The Gap are two favorites. Then, experience the Valley of the Giants, a forest of towering Red Tingle trees, many of which are over 400-years-old. Walk amongst these trees and climb the Diamond Tree, towering 50 meters above the ground. Day 5 - Quinninup to Margaret River Today, it’s time to eat, drink and be merry, tasting the delicious local fare of Margaret River by visiting its boutique breweries, chocolate, cheese and even a fudge factory. You will have time to browse and explore. Day 6 - Margaret River to Perth On the last day of the tour, visit Koomal Dreaming where you will have the opportunity to taste native foods, discover bush medicine and experience traditional fire lighting with local indigenous people. Hear stories of the dreaming spirits and go deep down into the mesmerizing Ngilgi Cave for a uniquely memorable didgeridoo cave experience. Then, hit the road and head back to sunny Perth.
IncludesAll meals - 5 breakfasts, 6 lunches, and 5 dinners Transport in an air-conditioned minibus, a maximum of 20 persons Accommodation - swag camping with basic facilities All activities, entry fees, national park fees
- Dietary requirements can be catered for but must be advised at time of booking
- Tours are camping adventures and participation and involvement will be required
- Accommodation will be a mixture of national parks, campgrounds and bush camps
- Individual swags will be provided but passengers must bring their own sleeping bag and pillow
- What to bring: personal belongings, sleeping bag, travel pillow, torch, rain proof jacket, walking shoes, swimmers, towel, hat, sunscreen and comfy walking shoes
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now